• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    I was a little skeptical of the price on the take-down, then again, I haven't priced a 10/22 in a long time..lol

Lowest I've seen is $309 w free shipping + your ffl, so $289 is a great price, maybe LE discount.

I've had 2 takedowns, lol

Somebody has made their own wood stock for a takedown

I have a custom ati stock for my takedown, so my daughter can reduce LOP

sent from my cell phone, far far away

Last edited:

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Lowest I've seen is $309 w free shipping + your ffl, so $289 is a great price, maybe LE discount.

I've had 2 takedowns, lol

Somebody has made their own wood stock for a takedown

I have a custom ati stock for my takedown, so my daughter can reduce LOP

sent from my cell phone, far far away

I've been looking at what others have done with regular wood stocks. I have an older stock that I would consider cutting down. As well as you can usually find good deals on folks selling the standard wood stock to play with. Now I want a take down model...Damn you forum!! Damn you to Helllllllllllll

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    What about #22? The man at GT's said he would call me today; he didn't. I don't know what guns post #22 is referring to. The man a GT's said he did have some and he would call me back on Monday with the prices.

I was just referencing the 10/22 takedown... They are back ordered... Don't get your nickers in a wad... I wouldn't expect to hear back from them...

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's weird there. The gun sales guys aren't like normal gun sales guys (uninformed yet highly opinionated, rude, disinterested). But they're not all terrific from my experience either. Mostly I think they are just very busy. The guy with the hipster haircut is very helpful. The big guy and guy with dark hair, not so much. But at least they aren't rude/disrespectful like at a lot of gun stores.

So, I go to GTs and am happy to have it for Magpul and 511 stuffs.

hardcase60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Central Texas
    Until last month it had been a long long while since I had been in GT's. They stocked a Glock part instead of my having to internet order. Anyway, the young guy at the gun counter was most friendly, showed me some LE trade-in G17's and in fact we bantered for a few minutes while I bought more than was originally intended. Middle of the afternoon on a weekday is the best time to go.

hardcase60

Top Bottom