• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkburden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    HUNT COUNTY TEXAS
    Sorry I cant find the art section of the forum. lol Just curious if anyone knew where I can get my hands on framed posters of weaponry? Old/New. Like the ones at some gun shops with all the ammo calibers, or exploded view of the AK/AR? Just wanting to hang in my gun shop (aka garage).

mkburden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    HUNT COUNTY TEXAS
    Thanks, I didnt have much luck. Must be slipping on my google skills. I have 3 daughters that shoot with me and spend time out there, so have to be selective with the posters. Plus, when I see tools I immediatly think work, no thanks. lol

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    If I find a .jpg or whatever of something I REALLY like I print it out as a Kodak at the drug store. You won't get a huge poster but you can get pretty big (for cheap). The quality is better than any poster, too.

dickttx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Fort Worth
    After reading and posting here Saturday morning, I went to Omaha's Army-Navy store in Fort Worth. They had displays all over the store of the same metal signs I referred above. $12. each.

Outbreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    If I find a .jpg or whatever of something I REALLY like I print it out as a Kodak at the drug store. You won't get a huge poster but you can get pretty big (for cheap). The quality is better than any poster, too.

Never thought of that. I have access to a plotter at work. Gotta be 36-48" wide...

Top Bottom