• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Didn't he just admit the true reason for gun control ... to control the citizens of the U.S. like china does to it's own

Uh, pretty much, but with a lot more words and not so direct. That’s why I encourage folks to actually pay attention to that speech.

Presidential speech writers are given prepared statements on policy and then work to match it to the speaker’s natural language and the tone desired by the speaker as well as adding spots some off-the-cuff remarks.

The full force of the federal government is about to come down on the FFL community specifically and the gun community in general.
    Hurley's Gold

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    So lets go here.

We The People will never go up against the gov and win.

He said that BLANTLY. We all know this. That was a power move. Not by him. But by the people typing the shit for that dipshit to eat and spit out.

The people have no control.

Just by saying that he is tyrant.
    I don't ever see them using Nukes to suppress the populas. Hell if that was the case China & the old USSR would have done so. Also you have to factor in the troops in the military... how many would turn on the people VS Joe & the ho.

Its a bluff to try to start something with the Patriots of this country & lock them up as homegrown terrorists.

The 5 monkey video is the fear tactic they are using & it's working already. Like I've said in previous post... complacency of the people.... "well that's government, what can you do".

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't ever see them using Nukes to suppress the populas. Hell if that was the case China & the old USSR would have done so. Also you have to factor in the troops in the military... how many would turn on the people VS Joe & the ho.

Its a bluff to try to start something with the Patriots of this country & lock them up as homegrown terrorists.

The 5 monkey video is the fear tactic they are using & it's working already. Like I've said in previous post... complacency of the people.... "well that's government, what can you do".
    Feel ya brother and hear ya. Good words

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

We know this because it doesn’t take 100rounds to penetrate a deer with a Kepler vest

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Feel ya brother and hear ya. Good words

The blue collar need to shut the country down... no truckers... no commerce or goods delivered, power plant workers ... no one to power the grid. Water treatment workers ... no water. No sanitation pick up... trash in the streets
    No one working... no taxes paid in to fund their over spending with no budget. We can do it peacefully & see results. Just the average Joe needs to team together & man up. Yes it would be tough on families but i think they would change their tune once they are reminded they WORK FOR WE THE PEOPLE!!!

If they come at us with arms like the LUDLOW MASSACARE ... then game on, the gloves are off.

ETA...

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The blue collar need to shut the country down... no truckers... no commerce or goods delivered, power plant workers ... no one to power the grid. Water treatment workers ... no water. No sanitation pick up... trash in the streets
    No one working... no taxes paid in to fund their over spending with no budget. We can do it peacefully & see results. Just the average Joe needs to team together & man up. Yes it would be tough on families but i think they would change their tune once they are reminded they WORK FOR WE THE PEOPLE!!!

If they come at us with arms like the LUDLOW MASSACARE ... then game on, the gloves are off.

Excellent post and idea @EZ-E.

I believe this could very well be a very positive and meaningful lesson and could actually produce some desired results. A peaceful, but powerful insurrection that sends a very clear message.

But, I think for it to work, right leaning conservatives, and blue-collar workers would have to be very prepared leading up to that happening. As in being like preppers! (Damn, I really, really hate using that word!) But I also think as group, we are much better prepared to accept some hard times to gain some ground and prove a point and maybe, just maybe, move this country back towards center where it belongs.

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    The trend looks to be down for many categories, especially "Total"... but when the FBI drops 2020, and 2021 data, I am sure it WILL be substantially even lower...
    https://i.postimg.cc/VNFrsB6w/CLEARLY-NOT-the-problem.png

EZ-E:
    "I ain't no gangsta', so go ahead and quote me..." - Zealous1

Last edited:

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    The MSM has everyone believing that ”gun violence“ is increasing and is related to the increasing number of guns owned by US Citizens.

That is a LIE and can only be demonstrated by selectively picking data.

In the early 90’s the US population was about 2/3 of what it is now and the number of firearms in the US were probably about half of what it is now. Firearm homicides were at their highest though!

Per FBI UCR reports:

F1B8C09C-448F-4DCC-88FA-071687F5F455.jpeg

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Excellent post and idea @EZ-E.

I believe this could very well be a very positive and meaningful lesson and could actually produce some desired results. A peaceful, but powerful insurrection that sends a very clear message.

But, I think for it to work, right leaning conservatives, and blue-collar workers would have to be very prepared leading up to that happening. As in being like preppers! (Damn, I really, really hate using that word!) But I also think as group, we are much better prepared to accept some hard times to gain some ground and prove a point and maybe, just maybe, move this country back towards center where it belongs.

If yall hear that i committed suicide, or had a accidental death ...i did not & they are trying to silence me.

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    The MSM has everyone believing that ”gun violence“ is increasing and is related to the increasing number of guns owned by US Citizens.

That is a LIE and can only be demonstrated by selectively picking data.

In the early 90’s the US population was about 2/3 of what it is now and the number of firearms in the US were probably about half of what it is now. Firearm homicides were at their highest though!

Per FBI UCR reports:
    What would be REALLY FUNNY is if we did the math on the number of firearms estimated via NICs checks, then cross-referenced against murders, and REALLY showed that how more guns equate to less murders... :p
    39.695+ MILLION NICs checks were done last year... and how many had multiple firearms on 1 NICs check? :D

I know I did at least 1 NICs check with 2 lowers myself, but not last year...

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Interesting that Garland stated “illegal” Guns are the cause of most of the “violence”. Wonder if he was speaking of present tense or future tense?

Reactions: gll

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    I just watched the entire speech. Seems more like a bunch of hot air bullshit than anything.

He is pandering to his totally ignorant about guns, base. All this talk about cracking down on FFLs, who willfully violate the law. Total BS! He made reference to guns being sold out the backdoor of a gunstore in VA, with no paperwork. Yeah, right.
    He calls FFL holders “merchants of death”, and vows to crack down on any who “WILLFULLY” violate the law. Does anyone think for a second that the ATF has been lenient with FFLs in the past? Anyone that believes that has never participated in an ATF audit.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom