DK Firearms

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I'd take this one:
    The base is 1/2" aluminum type II hard coat anodized black and then color filled white, the feet are .50 caliber shell cases
    Everything you see on the lamp is real AR 15 parts with the exception of the barrel

mfingardesk.jpg

188652_196949290327380_100000369323516_583382_156121_n.jpg

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Some gun mag writer had a column years ago in which he listed ways to get a new gun smuggled past your wife. One of the suggestions was that you buy the ugliest lamp shade you can find and put it on top of the gun. Then walk in the house and say, "Look what I found at a garage sale!" Immediately the wife will say, "Oh, no you don't! Not in my house; Put that ugly thing in your shop!" Then you have to try to look mournful (and not giggle) as you trudge off with your new prize.

Another suggestion was to have a friend drop the gun off at your house and "thank" you for loaning it to him. If the wife asks, you say, "That old thing? You probably don't remember it because George had it for so long. Last time I loan him a rifle!"

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Some gun mag writer had a column years ago in which he listed ways to get a new gun smuggled past your wife. One of the suggestions was that you buy the ugliest lamp shade you can find and put it on top of the gun. Then walk in the house and say, "Look what I found at a garage sale!" Immediately the wife will say, "Oh, no you don't! Not in my house; Put that ugly thing in your shop!" Then you have to try to look mournful (and not giggle) as you trudge off with your new prize.

Another suggestion was to have a friend drop the gun off at your house and "thank" you for loaning it to him. If the wife asks, you say, "That old thing? You probably don't remember it because George had it for so long. Last time I loan him a rifle!"

i can neither confirm nor deny the awesomeness of this post in order to preserve OPSEC

Top Bottom