Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Gun Legislation' started by R W, Mar 7, 2009.
Which state in the US has the easiest gun laws.
Easiest gun laws in what regard? Owning? Carrying?
If it's carrying, I'd the first 4 that come to mind: AK, VT, VA, AZ
Easiest to read, interpret or ?
I'll refrain from replying in the manner in which this sooooo deserves. I'll let the others continue. :lolz:
It depends on what you are asking:
1. Most liberal laws for the purchase and sale of firearms?
2. Most liberal Open Carry Laws?
3. The most liberal Concealed carry laws?
4. Most liberal Deadly Force laws?
5. The most liberal laws about where and when you can carry?
Texas is in the middle of the pack in all the areas above witrh the exception of open carry.
What are you asking?