• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Glad to see them there standing up to this crap, but appearing on the show makes me question their sincerity....

I am afraid these criminals I put away were going to remember my name....so I'm coming on this show to let them see my face if they didn't?????

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I question nothing of their intentions, the fight was brought to them, they are simply standing up and answering the call.

By hiding in silence they would be encouraging the journal news to continue their actions and their silence would lend a sense of embarrassment for having a permit giving the expression that a willingness to defend yourself is something to be ashamed of.

The journal news called them out and they are answering.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I question nothing of their intentions, the fight was brought to them, they are simply standing up and answering the call.

By hiding in silence they would be encouraging the journal news to continue their actions and their silence would lend a sense of embarrassment for having a permit giving the expression that a willingness to defend yourself is something to be ashamed of.

The journal news called them out and they are answering.

Couldn't agree more.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    All of these people who've shunned, insulted, mislabeled and demonized the rest of us HONEST, hardworking, non violent people who choose to exercise our 2nd Amendment rights, will reap what they sow in due time. This is all going to backfire on them, I just hope it goes their direction and theirs only.

Top Bottom