• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    I hear you. The guy has nothing to prove to me; I'm just there to buy ammo. I don't care if he was an ex-Delta-Seal-Team-6-DoubleRainbow-Operator, unless he can cut me a deal on the price. I don't get the grandstanding.

maybe he is itimidated or threatened by you... or maybe he just likes you... dont know exactly which...

I have not bought any ammo at walmart in a long while.... they dont seen to have or carry rem. thunderbolts .22lr
    Texas SOT

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Most of the guys can't stand him, but as far as I'm concerned, he's free entertainment. Plus, a tool in office pranks, getting people cornered in his office is a work of art.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I sometime try to make a game out of it when they tell me how this bullet has ultra sonic frangilistic multi dimensional capabilities. Patiently wait for them to finish then start throwing facts in their face. Also fun at academy, although I get ignored alittle longer at the gun counter there now.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The Walmart on Nacogdoches in San Antonio had a Colt 6920 when I stopped in for some ammo on Sunday. $1100, not over the top for that rifle.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I sometime try to make a game out of it when they tell me how this bullet has ultra sonic frangilistic multi dimensional capabilities. Patiently wait for them to finish then start throwing facts in their face. Also fun at academy, although I get ignored alittle longer at the gun counter there now.

You must be talking about the Super-calli-fragi-listic-expi-ali-doshis (sp?) bullets.

Top Bottom