• ...and so much more!
  • The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    Anyone else planning on going to the show this weekend over at the Market Hall? This will be my first since moving down here in July. I am pretty pumped. Looking mostly to just check out the scene here and maybe pickup a WASR or other AK variant and possibly some bulk AR or AK HP ammo.

Anyway, just thought if anyone else was heading up it might be nice to meet some like minded folks down here!!
    Military Camp

Orclin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Lox,
    I'll be there looking for a few new additions to add to the household. Not sure when I'll get there cause I've got a match at DPC in the AM (Sat.), then onto the show.
    I've been to a few shows with friends, but when it's really crowded it's very hard to stay together. For me I'd rather be by myself so I can be a fast or slow as I want.
    Although meeting up with people for lunch is always fun.
    Good luck and happy shopping.
    Scott

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    Wow, if gun shows down here are like this all the time, my wife is really going to kick my ass. I really enjoyed the show today. The only thing I really bought was some 7.62x39 ammo, but I talked with a few dealers and I was really impressed with the prices at some of the tables. There were still some tables that had crazy prices that were really out of whack, but in general I didn't see too much gouging.

I may head out to the FT Worth Show next month, or I may just wait until January when the show is at Market Hall again...

Top Bottom