• ...and so much more!
  • TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    TXINVESTIGATOR is correct, if you don't like their preference and don't want to do business with them, then don't create a problem for everyone else. I walk away, there are many places that do want my $$$$.
    Capitol Armory ad

Tremors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    San Antonio
    I always carry in the gun shows in San Antonio. I put the mag in the my pocket way before I walk in and hand over my EDC to the cops so they can put a zip tie it. It's there if i need to use it i can cut the zip tie. it also gets me in the door faster because I get to walk in front of the line to have my EDC looked at.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    People are stupid. Even with the tight rules people have NDs at gun shows often.

That said, know the law and obey the law. If 30.06 does not apply then why worry about it?

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    People are stupid. Even with the tight rules people have NDs at gun shows often.

That said, know the law and obey the law. If 30.06 does not apply then why worry about it?

Because of this ...

"We have them do that here in Bell county. Was basically told by LEO that he would arrest me and take me to jail. I could then take it up with the courts if I was in the right or wrong. That's why I am hoping they pass some kind of legislation to give civil penalties to governments that improper post on their facilities. It's total BS "

... and consfication. Personally , I don't know any cops that will look the other way so my ass will end up in jail if I do not comply. So I will stay away from any place (gun show or any business) that has cops at the front door checking us minions.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Because of this ...

"We have them do that here in Bell county. Was basically told by LEO that he would arrest me and take me to jail. I could then take it up with the courts if I was in the right or wrong. That's why I am hoping they pass some kind of legislation to give civil penalties to governments that improper post on their facilities. It's total BS "

... and consfication. Personally , I don't know any cops that will look the other way so my ass will end up in jail if I do not comply. So I will stay away from any place (gun show or any business) that has cops at the front door checking us minions.

Are they searching people at the front door? Do you plan on being stupid and whipping out your concealed carry to try holsters, grips, etc?

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    I dont see the problem. I just leave mine in the truck. If you dont want to do that then empty it and tuck the mag in your pocket. And let them put a zip tie in the action.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I dont see the problem. I just leave mine in the truck. If you dont want to do that then empty it and tuck the mag in your pocket. And let them put a zip tie in the action.

Can't really agree that it's a good idea to leave a gun in a vehicle at a gun show. If I was a thief, that would be the first place I'd look for a gun to be in a car. Just sayin'!

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    What about contacting the larger vendors who sell guns, ammo, etc.? If they know that they're going to lose business by participating in posted shows, that might get them to pressure the show promoters to change it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I looked at that and the Delta Elite but went for the Glock as 15 rds of 10mm seemed mo'beta!

My G20 is just a range gun, but it is a ton of fun to shoot. You probably know this already, but most factory ammo is not full power. Get yourself some Underwood 10mm...big difference.

Top Bottom