gun show in Fort Worth this weekend

HighVelocity

Mar 5, 2008
DFW, TX
The High Caliber shows have been pretty good in my experience. However, you won't being buying any gunpowder at Will Rogers. The vendors are not allowed to bring it in there. Primers, brass, bullets yes. Powder no. Some goofy city ordinance or some other nonsense.

idleprocess

Feb 29, 2008
DFW.com
The High Caliber shows have been pretty good in my experience. However, you won't being buying any gunpowder at Will Rogers. The vendors are not allowed to bring it in there. Primers, brass, bullets yes. Powder no. Some goofy city ordinance or some other nonsense.
Aw, crap. There's almost nowhere nearby that sells powder. Bass Pro seems to have eliminated their reloading section. Does Academy sell powder? Cabela's?

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
Yes, that's the place. One of the guys is very knowledgable about reloading, plus, they carry quite a few reloading manuals. They have everything you need (well, maybe not everything YOU need....but they have a nice selection).

brainiac

Mar 7, 2008
Parker County
I'll be at Will Rogers today; looking for another good 1911 to buy without paperwork - I'm thinking it wouldn't hurt to have a few more undocumented guns down the road in the worst-case scenario of far-left loons elected to power (or appointed to the supreme court).

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member