• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Greenville
    There is gonna be a gun story on the Today Show this morning. Been watching since the show started this morning and hasnt been on yet. Try and catch it if you can.
    Gun Zone Deals

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Well...... That was predictable. "murdered victims friends" crying on tv. Undercover buys in parking lots, than ambushing the sellers saying " aren't you worried your selling to a criminal?, getting a former ATF agent to look at ALL the sites online to buy guns and saying how bad this is. Plus they added Bloomburgs "investigation". Dem Shumer saying how powerful the NRA is in fighting this. And oh yeah...... 'it's completely legal"

SgtBrummy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    Spring, Texas
    I read the article online. I don't know if it was on the video, but it said they took the guns and gave them to the police where they were destroyed. That's kinda pointless if you ask me. Why not just donate them to the Pd. Those guys that sold the guns don't care if they were destroyed. They still got paid.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Greenville
    Yeah after the piece the repotrter said that they took the guns to the local PD to be destroyed. Pretty sure they, the local PD, was excited to add a .50 sniper rifle to their gun locker...lol

And I'd like to see it take down a plane/helicopter in flight...highly doubt it...lol

MR 450BUSHMASTER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Richmond, TX
    I liked how they said "some of the most fatal guns." aren't they all fatal? And a "police grade pistol"... What is that? Lol.

Wow where can I get a police grade pistol?! Also caught them say that the 50 cal they bought was one of the weapons of choice for the drug cartels - I guess they got a taste for them after our gov allowed and tried to watch those Barrett's go across the border...

Rentz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    Dfw
    I've never sold via private sale listing online ( though will post an xdm soon) but I've bought via private sale and we each signed a bill of sale and he checked my dl / chl and this is the way I would do a sale as well.

This was misleading as it made it seem that you can just go online and suddenly a gun appears.
    I'd like to know how many sellers asked them for id or refused a sale that was conveniently left out of this story

Top Bottom