• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    Actually, that was Homework Houston with Marc Mccoy. Shiloh Gun Show starts Saturday, Feb. 6th at 4pm. We will have a little more freedom to be ourselves with our own show! Expect plenty of ranting and raving from me, and of course the old man will be the voice of reason. Alan, why don't we set up a podcast from TGT?

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    Yea Dirty, I did get that product review card sent out. I don't think we'll be on their Christmas card list. I made sure to point out that it was not made for Sasquatch types such as yourself (and myself for that matter!).

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    OH, I cannot wait for this! Maybe you could get DirtyD to be a guest host. Better yet, they should record it live on Saturday afternoons at the counter between 4 and 6 if you really want the public to see what is on the discussion board!!!!! Jeff, let me know if you can get that done....

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    It's already done my man. We have shilohshootingtv running along with the radio show. That way we can not only give reviews, but show them as well. Not to mention, the cast of characters that frequents the range can be seen as well as heard. Im positive that there are people out there ready to see just how dirty dirtyd is! Well, they may think their ready....

Top Bottom