Guns&Ammo steps in it.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
Lifetime Member
Oct 4, 2013
Gunz are icky.
Metcalf has divided by zero and written a pro anti-gun editorial in Guns&Ammo magazine.

Dick Metcalf

Guns & Ammo has been awful for years.
Loved the magazine as a kid in the 70's.

Dawico

Uncoiled
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2009
Lampasas, Texas
The mag has definitely lost it's luster over the years.

I read the article the other day and am surprised at Metcalf. I do believe we need some regulation but he does seem to think that more than we have now is okay. I think he is a tool and this article reaffirms that.

I have decided long ago to not renew my subscription.

Kennydale

Jun 3, 2013
Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
I am almost tempted to register as a member, just to leave a sarcastic snotty response..... Not worth my time at all. Same reason i don't read the Daily RAG newspapers any longer. They just insult me.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
Metcalf was due to be replaced January 1 as editor of G&A. I believe he wrote that editorial as a parting shot to damage his publication, to sell out the Constitution and Bill of Rights and to strike a blow against millions of law abiding gun owners. He was fired immediately by his employer.

Here is that story:
BREAKING: Guns & Ammo Fires Dick Metcalf for 2A Betrayal | The Truth About Guns

In this day & time, Liberals with deep pockets like Bloomberg are paying key people around the shooting sports arena to support his anti gun agenda. How could the crying, sniveling Sandy Hook parents take off, quit work to ride Bloomberg's anti gun bus around the country? There had to be considerable cash tendered. I suggest that others, like Metcalf may have been motivated with with cash, too.

A sell out is just that.....a sell out.

Flash

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jul 1, 2011
Metcalf was due to be replaced January 1 as editor of G&A. I believe he wrote that editorial as a parting shot to damage his publication, to sell out the Constitution and Bill of Rights and to strike a blow against millions of law abiding gun owners. He was fired immediately by his employer.

Here is that story:
BREAKING: Guns & Ammo Fires Dick Metcalf for 2A Betrayal | The Truth About Guns

In this day & time, Liberals with deep pockets like Bloomberg are paying key people around the shooting sports arena to support his anti gun agenda. How could the crying, sniveling Sandy Hook parents take off, quit work to ride Bloomberg's anti gun bus around the country? There had to be considerable cash tendered. I suggest that others, like Metcalf may have been motivated with with cash, too.

A sell out is just that.....a sell out.

Flash
Completely uncalled for Roger. Enough so to lower my opinion of you which was good.

wakal

Dreadnaught Industries LLC
Mar 20, 2011
Zephyr
Hard to disagree, though. Follow the money to find people dancing in the blood of children to further themselves.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jul 1, 2011
Insulting grieving parents is uncalled for and does not support his position.

I trust you agree with that, too.

wakal

Dreadnaught Industries LLC
Mar 20, 2011
Zephyr
Grief is one thing.

Dancing repeatedly...on the taxpayer's dime...with Dear Leader and the Leaderetts while coated in the blood of their kids is monstrous.

They were pulling a Trayvon's Mom...cashing in before the blood cooled.

Not all of them...not even most of them...but the ones that Dear Leader flew around the country to dance, dance, dance...monsters in human shells.

Top Bottom