• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremiahjw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey guys! I do videography work as my main business, and I recently filmed a promo video for a business in Dallas that does data backup. We went to a private property leased by a gun collector who has weapons from the civil war to current day. I got to shoot an M16 which was really fun. Surprised at the lack of kickback, I'm used to hunting rifles.

Anyway,. Here is a teaser for the video. The full length version will be released on Friday.

YouTube - Complete Computer Server Destruction with Guns and Explosives TEASER TRAILER [In HD]

The place we shot at was on a river, which is great for tossing tennis balls in and shooting them. Kinda wish we had a river next to our house too. Shooting at a still target gets boring after a while. :-P
    Venture Surplus ad

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    I'd like to see the full footage if possible. I started an annual computer shoot with some Mississippi friends in 2004. We get together every year with computers and other electronics that have pissed us off and shoot the s*** out of it. For example:
    2computers.jpg

jeremiahjw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We've decided to postpone the release of the video due to the tragic shooting in Fort Hood.

Keepgoing.biz is postponing the release of the Catastrophic Server Failure video previously scheduled for November 6. Our thoughts, hearts, and prayers go out to those who have lost loved ones in the tragic shooting at Fort Hood. Also to those who have sustained injuries. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Jeremiah

Top Bottom