Guns + Computer Server = Awesome Destruction [Video]

Discussion in 'General Firearms & Ammo' started by jeremiahjw, Nov 3, 2009.

1. jeremiahjw

jeremiahjw New Member

Hey guys! I do videography work as my main business, and I recently filmed a promo video for a business in Dallas that does data backup. We went to a private property leased by a gun collector who has weapons from the civil war to current day. I got to shoot an M16 which was really fun. Surprised at the lack of kickback, I'm used to hunting rifles.

Anyway,. Here is a teaser for the video. The full length version will be released on Friday.

YouTube - Complete Computer Server Destruction with Guns and Explosives TEASER TRAILER [In HD]

The place we shot at was on a river, which is great for tossing tennis balls in and shooting them. Kinda wish we had a river next to our house too. Shooting at a still target gets boring after a while. :-P

2. TimberWolf7.62

TimberWolf7.62 Active Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    I'd like to see the full footage if possible. I started an annual computer shoot with some Mississippi friends in 2004. We get together every year with computers and other electronics that have pissed us off and shoot the s*** out of it. For example:
    [​IMG]

3. SC-Texas

SC-Texas Moderator Moderator

Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    yeah!

4. jeremiahjw

jeremiahjw New Member

Haha! That's great!

5. jeremiahjw

jeremiahjw New Member

We've decided to postpone the release of the video due to the tragic shooting in Fort Hood.

Jeremiah