• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • josh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    College Station
    I want some new toys, so I need to clear some room! I'm in Bryan/College Station area. I will ship or travel a little, but I'd prefer to meet in the area. Email or text for pics at josh.mymail@yahoo.com and (210)449-6287.

--Winchester 1300 Defender 12Ga pump shotgun with 5+1 capacity. Black stocks, 18" barrel with Fiber Optic front sight and some ammo thrown in. A great, smooth shooter. Perfect for home defense. I also have the Wichester factory 26" barrel for hunting. Asking $325 for the package and might trade.

--Winchester 1300 Defender 20Ga pump shotgun with 4+1 capacity (maybe 5?). 18" barrel, black stock, Choate forend, and some Winchester thrown in! A nice shotgun for home defense. Does about the same damage as 12Ga, but less recoil. That means faster shooting OR a more controllable shotgun for a youth or a ladyfriend. SOLD

--KelTec P3AT 380ACP with black frame and parkerized slide. In great condition with factory box, mag and paperwork. Also has a ClipDraw belt clip installed. You can carry this while you're running and you won't even notice it! SOLD

--Beretta 92FS in great condition with a 15rd mag and a 17rd mag. I'll throw in a case and a Hogue grip, too. Maybe 500rds through the pistol. Asking $525 and will consider trades.
    View attachment 14149

--Bushmaster 7.5" flattop pistol/SBR upper. A2 flash hider and A2 front sight post. Has been coated in Brownells AlumaHyde II (FDE), but I didn't let it cure for the recommended time. I took it to the range the next day, and the finish is worn on the shell deflector, the flashhider and a couple other minor spots. Anyway, the upper is in great shape and has about 200rds fired! Also has a free float quad rail installed. The quadrail was installed AFTER I coated, so no crappy paint job there. Looking for $425 or so and might trade.

--Brand new unfired AR15 carbine.
    *Lower is a Surplus Arms and Ammo with CMMG LPK, A2 grip, and M4 collapsible stock (ACE Skeleton stock I have in my picture
    is not available).
    *Upper is a flattop upper with M4 feed ramps, new Bushmaster BCG, milspec charging handle, standard carbine handguards, railed gas block, 16" lightwieght chrome-moly barrel with 1-in-7" twist, and an A2 flash hider. Again, everything is NEW and UNFIRED! Asking $825 or best offer.
    Target Sports

Top Bottom