Capitol Armory ad

Gunsmith needed (CZ-75 sight replacement)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gilgondorin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    San Antonio
    Howdy all.

I'm in the market for a good pistol smith. I have a CZ-75 pre-b model that had some old target sights installed that were not original to the gun, perchance not even matched together, and installed very shoddily.

Unsurprisingly, the rear sight fell off and now I'd like to go ahead and upgrade both the front and rear sights with some MeproLight SP-01 style 3-dot night sights -- therefore, some machine work is going to be necessary.

I've tried Nagel's and was not enthused, so I'd like some other recommendations.

Thanks in advance!
    Gun Zone Deals

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    If thats the case i can fix them for you.

Steer clear of bracken guns. Friend brought a walther in there that needed a sight screw. All said and done it took several weeks and when he got it back the guy charged him 300 bucks. Friend asked WTF, guy said he had to custom make the screw and that they arent available anywhere so the cost was labor to make the screw... I have made screws like it for about 2 bucks and taken only about 10 minutes...

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    If you don't mind driving to Bulverde call armed in america. They might be able to help you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom