Lynx Defense

Guy gets shot while recording - Divorce can be nasty.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    So instead of doing something or leaving the potentially deadly encounter the guy turns his phone on? First thing I do when I'm in my car and think things may be getting harry is hit the gas pedal or pull my .45 from the console....

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    So instead of doing something or leaving the potentially deadly encounter the guy turns his phone on? First thing I do when I'm in my car and think things may be getting harry is hit the gas pedal or pull my .45 from the console....

His soon to be ex mother in law should have been handing him a 3 year old. He was expecting confrontation, just not getting shot.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Oh, damn. Thats a tough one. I wouldn't expect that at all. I now understand the phone, he was trying to prove unfit parent for a custody battle. I'd rather fight a war in Afghanistan with a rifle than a custody battle for my children. I'm a bachelor and don't have to worry about kids, so any time I'm in the car and feel uneasy I put the pistol on my lap. This is a whole other beast. Why on god's earth would that "lady" shoot this guy with her grandson around? I hope she gets the rope.

robertc1216

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Cypress
    If I heard that correctly, it sounded like she wanted lunch money? really hope that guy didn't get shot over lunch money for his kid.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Divorce is such an ugly process and regularly only benefits the lawyers ... however

No prison
    No hanging
    Death by .22 -1st round to a toe, then 1 round administered every 30 minutes until completion. Unfortunately, this can't happen until after a jury of her peers convicts her. That is the law still, right?

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Divorce is such an ugly process and regularly only benefits the lawyers ... however

No prison
    No hanging
    Death by .22 -1st round to a toe, then 1 round administered every 30 minutes until completion. Unfortunately, this can't happen until after a jury of her peers convicts her. That is the law still, right?

I like that. Are you running for governor soon?

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Hell I'd vote for you, anybody is better than that mess we got in there now. While your campaigning you could round up a couple hundred high school seniors to replace congress.

Langenator

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    College Station
    There's an app, for Droids or iPhones, called Openwatch, that allows you to not only record, but uploads it to a webserver at the same time.

And I'll bet this guy had had bad exchanges prior to this, thus why he recorded this one.

Top Bottom