Guy sues cop who detained him for OC in OC state

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
May 28, 2008
Ft Worth, TX
The citizen was not bright. All that bull just because he wanted to be obstinate.

And he won part of his suit, and the officer won part, based on my reading.

Huge waste of time. They guy wasnt even arrested. A quick check and he was on his way. He admits that he tries to provoke such encounters.

wakal

Dreadnaught Industries LLC
Mar 20, 2011
Zephyr
Who paid? The department had to throw money on the table due to the illegal actions of the cop. Wow...cops have to follow the law too, and not just subject Americans to their whims? Who would have guessed that?

And yes, the guy sounds like a complete asshole. However, he is an asshole who has court-ordered tax money, err, speeding ticket revenue, ah...police department money due to illegal harassment by a police officer. Cops are not above the law, and their ignorance of the law is no excuse. Amazing.

:)

Last edited:

Sapper740

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jan 21, 2013
The citizen was not bright. All that bull just because he wanted to be obstinate.

And he won part of his suit, and the officer won part, based on my reading.

Huge waste of time. They guy wasnt even arrested. A quick check and he was on his way. He admits that he tries to provoke such encounters.
Exactly how is exercising your Constitutional Rights being obstinate and provoking? I eagerly anticipate your mental gymnastics on this one.

Nortex

May 4, 2013
Republic of Texas
How does that "serve and protect" thing work again?

TXI calls a law-abiding citizen obstinate for wanting to not be hassled while exercising his rights. Dang, I guess I'm obstinate too.

A quick check and he was on his way....
Uh, a frisk is more than a quick check in my book. Corvalis ain't NYC....and neither is TX thank God. Some cop wants to pat me down he better have a real good reason.

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jul 1, 2011
O brother...here we go.
5pt harness secured

Top Bottom