• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    I am more interested in this mystery Tier 1 Infantry unit you served with that subbed in and out with SEALs and 5th Group missions, than the HK is the greatest debate. Please tell us more about this Infantry unit.
    Tier one, lol. Are you projecting much?

We were attached to the RPC (Radwaniyah Palace Complex) for JSOC missions, as part of ODA 5211 for the most part under the 5th Group for 6 months, also doing 3 months prior and after under the 10th Group. Part of our mission were dealing with snatch and grabs and interrogations, along with daily patrols and working with the Iraqi military. This was 08-09 under Bush, when the shoe was thrown at him, and under Obama when officially we were not supposed to operate outside the base.

I will post a certificate I got, you can get in touch with MSG John Reed and verify for yourself or Cpt Thomas Compitello. They gave me a certificate and I think my Bronze Star for that mission. We also had some 19th Group guys there.

Let me dig out a certificate for you, so you can chase down stolen valor, and verify for yourself.

Make sure you post up the results and share.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    I am more interested in this mystery Tier 1 Infantry unit you served with that subbed in and out with SEALs and 5th Group missions, than the HK is the greatest debate. Please tell us more about this Infantry unit.

Here, you can start with this. It’s my certificate with my tan Mark 23. Granted there are more tan Mark 23’s than those certificates made.

IMG_4042.jpeg

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX

Let me tell you some stories, but first are you a military veteran? What year did you get out? Because I have some stories to tell you from 1989 to 2012. Infantry units I was in and SEAL’s and other guys we trained and fought with. You might like the story about this SEAL named Jack Carr and his buddies who fought with a local Texas Infantry unit, 2-7 Cav 1CD based out of Fort Hood Texas. The fighting in Fallujah with the SEALs attached to the Infantry. Oh or my first duty station 1-9 Inf, 7th ID Fort Ord CA, where a guy named William Barr, or Bill Barr who was like the AG for Bush Sr and briefed us on Posse Comatatus being suspended in California and that us Infantry guys could go into the LA Riots and the media would give us 48 hour blackout where we could regain control of the city without a spotlight on active duty soldiers and Marines putting gangs and criminals face down, ass up, bloody and blue. Oh man, we talk about Operation Block It and JTF-6 counter drug operations too, from the early 90’s pre Clinton. Now some stuff I did sign an NDA for, but most of it is just stuff Rapid Deployment Infantry units did, who were not tier one units, but we trained and deployed with them all the time. Most POG’s and REMF’s are clueless about the things we did.

Now some of the stuff was because a President has powers to use regular Infantry guys, without Congressional authority, as Congress tends to approve of Special Operations Forces.

Take the Russian Pipeline bombing. Congress would have to approve SEAL’s to do that mission, but… a President could send in military underwear demolitions experts or have the CIA hire SEAL’s who are not working for the Navy and fund them off books.
    But I have worked on and off with many tier one units during my 22 years of service.

mp_tx

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Austin
    Let me tell you some stories, but first are you a military veteran? What year did you get out? Because I have some stories to tell you from 1989 to 2012. Infantry units I was in and SEAL’s and other guys we trained and fought with. You might like the story about this SEAL named Jack Carr and his buddies who fought with a local Texas Infantry unit, 2-7 Cav 1CD based out of Fort Hood Texas. The fighting in Fallujah with the SEALs attached to the Infantry. Oh or my first duty station 1-9 Inf, 7th ID Fort Ord CA, where a guy named William Barr, or Bill Barr who was like the AG for Bush Sr and briefed us on Posse Comatatus being suspended in California and that us Infantry guys could go into the LA Riots and the media would give us 48 hour blackout where we could regain control of the city without a spotlight on active duty soldiers and Marines putting gangs and criminals face down, ass up, bloody and blue. Oh man, we talk about Operation Block It and JTF-6 counter drug operations too, from the early 90’s pre Clinton. Now some stuff I did sign an NDA for, but most of it is just stuff Rapid Deployment Infantry units did, who were not tier one units, but we trained and deployed with them all the time. Most POG’s and REMF’s are clueless about the things we did.

Now some of the stuff was because a President has powers to use regular Infantry guys, without Congressional authority, as Congress tends to approve of Special Operations Forces.

Take the Russian Pipeline bombing. Congress would have to approve SEAL’s to do that mission, but… a President could send in military underwear demolitions experts or have the CIA hire SEAL’s who are not working for the Navy and fund them off books.
    But I have worked on and off with many tier one units during my 22 years of service.
    In my experience, guys who name drop like you do, or talk as much as you do are full of shit. Guys who start there infantry career at Fort Ord are generally not cream of the crop. I have seen that same certificate of appreciation handed out to the Force Protection guys assigned guard duty to ODA outposts—same guys that sport the SF patch combat patch and talk about that time they were assisting SF with snatch and grab missions. What National Guard unit were you assigned to during this deployment that CPT Compitello gave you this certificate?

You just boast too much, compared to operators I know. There is a reason it’s Quiet Professional.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    In my experience, guys who name drop like you do, or talk as much as you do are full of shit. Guys who start there infantry career at Fort Ord are generally not cream of the crop. I have seen that same certificate of appreciation handed out to the Force Protection guys assigned guard duty to ODA outposts—same guys that sport the SF patch combat patch and talk about that time they were assisting SF with snatch and grab missions. What National Guard unit were you assigned to during this deployment that CPT Compitello gave you this certificate?

You just boast too much, compared to operators I know. There is a reason it’s Quiet Professional.

Are you mistaking me for an operator? I am an Infantry guy, 11B, 11M, 11C, and became a 19D before I retired. 36th ID was my last few years.

Would you like to see some of my duty stations and awards???

Sorry if you are doubting me. That’s all on you. Not my problem you have issues. Odd how many people you have met from Fort Ord, or claim you have met.

Clearly you know little about rapid deployment units in the Army, or that I have always trained with different special operations forces, like most Infantry units in the Military do, who actually deploy and do missions.

Odd you seem to hide from my question. Why is that? I mean you make these jerk like responses but can’t answer my questions. Odd, Were you an MP? I got a certificate from the 89th MO’s out of Fort Hood on a different tour in Iraq. I can dig that certificate out, if you were an MP.

IMG_4043.jpeg

Tex929rr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2015
    Welfare, TX
    My old buddy the Village Idiot bought a Styer GB pistol. His crazy wife thru away all the magazines to the gun. I found him magazines at $165.00 each.
    I still have a GB I purchased new at a Gibson’s in Mississippi around 1985 with three spare magazines. $400 at the time. The magazines load like a rifle magazine- straight push down. The DA trigger is awful but it’s definitely a contender for the most reliable handgun I have owned.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    triggermike11
    Top Bottom