Texas SOT

Had my first Work DEI(/CRT 2.0?) session recently...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Here4TheChix

All the things...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2022
    Smith County
    So I work for a company that bought ours, based in another state, a pinko-state I might add, and everybody was just from IT, we are the trail for future DEI roll-outs:
    Black guy from another commie-state on my team said DEI was simply to "make white people feel guilty."
    Muslim on my team from the middle-east said if it keeps up, he's going to move back to the middle-East.
    A person, (I assume, due to the accent) from India, said she'd have to work long hours that night, to make up the work/time that was lost for the "training".

Y'all have similar experiences?
    Planning on mentioning "compelled speech", and the "first amendment vs. DEI (CRT 2.0) might conflict with MANY religions", and how's about we might want to call people by their name, instead...

Any other arguments y'all have used/heard?
    Military Camp

Last edited:

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    A friend of mine is a retired USAF and commercial airlines pilot. He recently took a job at the most aptly named sporting goods company in the world, Dicks, in order to make a little traveling cash. All of the staff was forced to attend a mandatory DEI training session. Nobody thought it was a good thing. One person - not a white guy - noted that it was "Just a way for some unhappy clown to sue everybody".

I used to think this sort of thing was stupid. Then I became convinced that it was part of the communist plot to divide everybody and play us against each other for political gain. (By "communist", I mean Democrats.) But now it has gone so far that I'm convinced that it's actually demonic. Remember how Obama used to refer to "..those people who cling to their guns and Bibles.."? This is a way to force young people to ignore religion and accept the humanist philosophy that individuals are their own gods. Yeah, it may seem extreme, but the longer you look at what's happening, the more it becomes the most logical explanation.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    My company took a hard left turn and they are deep into the whole DEI thing. Heck, we even have a department just for that. Pride month is heavily promoted and we are encouraged to use rainbow logos on our email signatures. I just delete those notices. We were also encouraged to stated our preferred pronouns on our email signatures when we first opened our DEI department, but I and everyone else I work with disregarded that memo as well. I do use the DEI to my advantage though.
    1) Jeans day used to be Fridays only and the rest of the week Dockers or slacks. I‘ve been wearing jeans just about every single day for about six months now, and nobody has said a single word to me about it. Not HR and not upper Mgt. They must have figured out I identify and a blue jeans person.
    2) Traditionally, we were told to keep Christmas greetings more generic like “have a nice holiday” and very watered down salutations on our business correspondence because it wasn’t good for business to pin down on a certain religion when we are a global company. I was comfortable enough last year in the new DEI that I ditched the etiquette and flat out made “Merry Christmas” my default. This year will be the same (for US clients anyway)
    3) I’m customer facing in my job and routinely do face-to-face kickoff meetings with various clients. This has always been a clean cut, professional appearance role. I was absolutely shocked that they didn’t even batt an eye when I returned to the office from 2 years WFH Covid protocol and they said nothing about my new pony tail halfway down my back and mountain main beard.

GeorgeS

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2018
    San Antonio
    Around 2010, my organization started with this shit.

This particular session was supposed to make us 'examine' (feel guilty) about the people we associated with and were friends with.

The programmer kept asking the detainees, 'how many white/black/Asian/handicapped/gay/etc. friends and colleagues we had, and why did we not have more/any.

When she got to me, I gave her a rundown (scores of acquaintances, a handful of friends (mixed bag). She followed up with, 'why don't you have more such-and-such friends'. I stated that my idea of friendship is based on mutual respect, commonality of interests, and forthrightness. I didn't 'collect' friends' like baseball cards or postage stamps and I didn't see it as a competition.

She had no retort to that and my fellow detainees gave me surreptitious thumbs ups.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    My company took a hard left turn and they are deep into the whole DEI thing. Heck, we even have a department just for that. Pride month is heavily promoted and we are encouraged to use rainbow logos on our email signatures. I just delete those notices. We were also encouraged to stated our preferred pronouns on our email signatures when we first opened our DEI department, but I and everyone else I work with disregarded that memo as well. I do use the DEI to my advantage though.
    1) Jeans day used to be Fridays only and the rest of the week Dockers or slacks. I‘ve been wearing jeans just about every single day for about six months now, and nobody has said a single word to me about it. Not HR and not upper Mgt. They must have figured out I identify and a blue jeans person.
    2) Traditionally, we were told to keep Christmas greetings more generic like “have a nice holiday” and very watered down salutations on our business correspondence because it wasn’t good for business to pin down on a certain religion when we are a global company. I was comfortable enough last year in the new DEI that I ditched the etiquette and flat out made “Merry Christmas” my default. This year will be the same (for US clients anyway)
    3) I’m customer facing in my job and routinely do face-to-face kickoff meetings with various clients. This has always been a clean cut, professional appearance role. I was absolutely shocked that they didn’t even batt an eye when I returned to the office from 2 years WFH Covid protocol and they said nothing about my new pony tail halfway down my back and mountain main beard.
    So is there a 'Failure to Comply to DEI policies' termination clause in your contract?
    Soon as they learn what you really think... yeah.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    When we were purchased by a Kalifornia based company we were sent an official Compendium of Internal Controles. It was 700+ pages, about half were DEI. Every employee was required to acknowledge receipt, and by acknowledgement agreed to adhere strictly to everything stated therein. It stated that this compendium was considered to be a " first and final warning." of all matters addressed.

Any violation by an employee, or a failure to report any other employee's violation, would result in immediate termination.

It was sent to all of their " new" offices in 30 States, several with regulations against this type of draconian BS. Within a few months it was to become exhibit 1 in wrongful termination and employment suits.

I left long before HR got around to me or my staff. As for the OP question, I was not sure how I was going to address it. Several trains of thought, all would have resulted in a train wreck.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    I've had over 20 hours of that dei micro aggression bullshit training. Nobody at my level or in the management level likes the training or had anything good to say about it. I can only assume the thousands of man hours wasted, creation of executive dei positions is simply an insurance policy to post somewhere and arm the lawyers with another layer of defense against any company harassment lawsuits. Maybe I'm just not in that mindset of spending tens of millions of dollars to prevent a $5million problem. But when the company deals with dozens of billions per year those millions aren't even a rounding error.

Even in our internal company message board there are gay posts throughout pride months, and clearly nobody gives a shit looking at the total comments and views. 20,000 employees and your coming out story getting 30 views means nobody cares.

It gives me great happiness they laid off the executive diversity equity, and inclusion officer making $300,000 a year, and replaced her with a deib committee group. The B stands for belonging going to retain talent I guess?

Really does feel like companies were pressured into spending millions of dollars by since entity that has power or leverage over every major company in the US, and after nobody carrying about these initiatives all three companies gave up on them.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    So is there a 'Failure to Comply to DEI policies' termination clause in your contract?
    Soon as they learn what you really think... yeah

There is no contract, but I think you may be referring to the employee handbook. The only termination clause I’m aware of is no hazing or discrimination, and we all had to sign off that we were made aware of the policy. That‘s always been the case though, even before this DEI nonsense.
    We are not at the stage yet where we have thought police, so I really don’t care if they know what I think about it. Termination for my beliefs goes against the whole DEI anyways. It’s a two way street.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    I've had over 20 hours of that dei micro aggression bullshit training. Nobody at my level or in the management level likes the training or had anything good to say about it. I can only assume the thousands of man hours wasted, creation of executive dei positions is simply an insurance policy to post somewhere and arm the lawyers with another layer of defense against any company harassment lawsuits. Maybe I'm just not in that mindset of spending tens of millions of dollars to prevent a $5million problem. But when the company deals with dozens of billions per year those millions aren't even a rounding error.

Even in our internal company message board there are gay posts throughout pride months, and clearly nobody gives a shit looking at the total comments and views. 20,000 employees and your coming out story getting 30 views means nobody cares.

It gives me great happiness they laid off the executive diversity equity, and inclusion officer making $300,000 a year, and replaced her with a deib committee group. The B stands for belonging going to retain talent I guess?

Really does feel like companies were pressured into spending millions of dollars by since entity that has power or leverage over every major company in the US, and after nobody carrying about these initiatives all three companies gave up on them.

Entity = Blackrock….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    DEI - lol.

It is all a bunch of dung.

I bet you 10 to 1 - it is all about the TRANS and alphabet sex agenda.

The alphabet (FILL in the blanks for their day - male, female or IT!) for the day people who can't make up their mind what or who they are IN and out of the workplace when it comes to their mood or feelings.

Gee, it is S and G time right out of the OT - coming to a new revised version for your workplace. Ugh.

I have worked with a few homosexuals in my life. Males and females and they did NOT shove their agenda in my face IN or OUT of the workplace.

My MT husband worked with a man who thought that he wanted to be a woman. My husband was the boss of him and other people - males and females.

BOTH of them treated each other with respect even though my husband thought that the 'man' was overly emotional.

Most likely the hormones caused the man to be THIS way.

Plus my husband does not believe that people should change their sex and take hormones, get surgery, etc. to do this.

IT is against my husband's belief system as a MAN and as a Christian.

The women in his former company did NOT want the 'man' in their bathroom so the COMPANY made a special unisex bathroom for that person from what I gather.

That man who wanted to become a woman QUIT a good job before my MT husband retired.

Most of this new fangled DEI or other training or required CLASSES with OTHER names slapped onto them have zero OR nothing to do with color, religion, nationality or anything else.

IT IS ALL ABOUT the sexual agenda - THE TRANS or whatever ! movement just like GROOMING is for children from Holly-weird, Disney, music, films, television, some books, the fashion industry, perverted parents, teachers, some in the medical industry PROMOTING THIS DUNG, etc.

IT boils down to the changing of normal behavior when it comes to the SEXES and promotes deviant behavior and that ALL PEOPLE are supposed to accept THIS alphabet agenda!

IT is EVIL and it promotes many demonic ideas from some people when it comes to males and females and WHO they pretend to be.

Plus throw in the surgery, the hormones, the dress code or LACK of it, etc.

Plus throw in the people who want to be a dog or a horse or a cat and wear BS costumes or want to be called whatever IN or out of the workplace. FURRY PEOPLE or some bat s name!

It is ALL about division IN and out of the workplace.

Some Ds do it and some Rs do it.

Don't kid yourself and it depends on the Individual and the COMPANY.

I do believe that it is MUCH, much worse NOW and I am glad that I don't have to put up with that BS since I am RETIRED.

I have worked for people in my younger years and I have been self employed especially as I got older.

I have friends in all religions, nationalities, colors, etc.

ALL of my friends (NOT from work and friends/coworkers inside and outside of work.) did NOT act strange and DEMAND special treatment.

My Jewish, Hindu and Muslim friends, back east, wish/wished ME a Merry Christmas and even way back when - I received gifts from some of them for Christmas.

I wished them well on their holidays, religious or not, some of us exchanged gifts.

We SHARED MEALS together and honored each other's 'special diets' when we ate together.

We exchanged and sent Christmas and 'HOLIDAY' old fashioned cards in the mail IN and OUT of state. I only send my older brother and older sister a card now. I am better on the telephone than writing handwritten letters and cards with my old screwed up hands.

We had Christmas parties and not only GENERIC holiday parties or whatever they are called now.

ONE thing that gets me is all of the words that they 'want' a person to call another person instead of HE or SHE or Mister or Miss!

All of these SPECIALLY NAMED BS WORDS for a human being (Male or female.) when there are ONLY 2 sexes and not 100 or more!

The world has gone entirely bat s crazy and the powers that be should be told to SHOVE all of this PC crapola and DEMONIC thinking and wording back to where it belongs - they need to send it BACK to He!!

I can tell you that in MY opinion, VERY specific D, R, etc. people were PUT INTO OFFICE Stateside for specific agendas! EVIL people.

Many other people were put into place WORLDWIDE for specific agendas! EVIL people.

They were put into Power and in many jobs Stateside and Overseas to only cause NON STOP CHAOS under some other BS cause aka a LIE or more LIES, to CAUSE HATRED, CONFUSION, DIVISION, STRIFE, GREED, ENVY, WARS, THEFT, MORE LIES, TOXIC BEHAVIOR and make more people BIASED towards ONE another!

And to promote an INSANE AGENDA inside the HOME, IN THE WORKPLACE, IN MANY OTHER ENVIRONMENTS, IN SCHOOLS, IN UNIVERSITIES, INSIDE THE MILITARY 'BIG TIME' and in all of the MASS MEDIA.

ALL of their propaganda, social engineering, ADS from Madison Avenue via any outlet, television, movies, in many books and magazines, in the music industry, in the fashion (LOL) industry, etc. ONLY continues to BRAINWASH people and/or cause MORE division.

IT is like a garbage dump or seeing a sewer overflow - SAME trash - same S - different day.

WHY don't they teach people at HOME a simple - basic rule whether they are a BELIEVER in any religion or not - USE THE GOLDEN RULE?!

Treat people like you would want to be treated.

TREAT them with kindness, respect, etc. and EXPECT THEM to treat you the same way and MOST OF ALL when it comes to 'work' or school - EXPECT them to do their job in an HONEST, professional and ethical manner.

DO not expect any SPECIAL treatment just for your looks or for ANY other reason. JUST do your freaking job!

IT is not complicated to get along with MOST people NO MATTER where they 'hail from' as from another country or state or town OR what they look like.

Don't ACT like a clown and don't DRESS or TALK like a clown.

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."

MOST people in any religion or lack thereof were TAUGHT the Golden Rule. Christians are not the only people who are taught the GOLDEN RULE.

People who were raised by good parents, mentors or teachers were TAUGHT good manners.

And if they had lousy parents - they can catch up on learning good manners so that they can act like SMART, common sense filled and KIND PEOPLE in and out of the workplace.

Real professional people go to work and do their jobs in a professional manner.

They LOOK, act, speak and talk well with one another. They don't get all emotional on being called a he or she too.

I blame it all on demonic forces and I don't care if people SCOFF at me for saying this or believing it.

I blame it all on those NEW WORLD ORDER lovers, warmongers and nut jobs too.

When you SEE what has happened to the US MILITARY and some of the people that have been hired by BUY/BOUGHT/BIDEN - OMG!

What a sicko clown show and what they are promoting as normal while they TARGET INNOCENT CHILDREN!

LOOK who President Z hired too.

Old Z hired the EX U.S. military MAN who became a TRANS woman.

More there but I shall stop because it makes me want to vomit between the pervert, thief, blackmailer, money launderer, CON MAN Z and the he propagandist fake female.

Old Lady Cate

Last edited:

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US

This is one of the few indicators that keeps me somewhat grounded when we are continuously bombarded with DEI messages by a handful of woke HR people who unilaterally decide what's important for communications on our intranet. Our system shows both views and likes. The percentages of both being very low compared to the total population of employees.

I've worked for this company for nearly 27 years and for most of that time, shared its values, mission, and purpose. Since 2020, things changed. Our parent company - Canadian - has everything to do with the ultra woke invasion... (disclaimer and no offense interned to the many respectable, rational Canadians I know and consider friends). With my thanks to God, we're being sold to a US company which will bring about a significant return to traditional values which should restore pride, enthusiasm, and renewed loyalty for me and most of my colleagues.

Here4TheChix

All the things...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2022
    Smith County
    Over 50 years ago the Naked Communist was published with 45 declared communist goals,
    and although many are outdated, it seems to follow along the same lines as this CRT 2.0 (DEI), tranny-garbage, kiddie-lover garbage, and worse...
    Seems to be much of the same crap, and BLM founder was self-proclaimed "trained Marxist":
    :

----------------------
    1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.

2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.

3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.

4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.

5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.

6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.

7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.

8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.

9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.

10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.

11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)

12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.

13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.

14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.

15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.

16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.

17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

18. Gain control of all student newspapers.

19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.

20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.

21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.

22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."

23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."

24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.

25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.

26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."

28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."

29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.

32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.

33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.

34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.

35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.

36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.

37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.

38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].

39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.

40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.

41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.

42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.

43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.

44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.

45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
    ----------------------

Quite a lot of similarities, for much of what I didn't "unbold", but might have missed a couple/few...

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I wonder if I was there at the beginning.

My agency long ago changed the criteria for sexual harassment (Yes, I know that's different from DEI but it comes from the same mindset.) from the "reasonable person" criteria to the "perception of the victim" standard. I think I was the first person in my bureau (and I know I was the first in Houston) to be placed formally on warning for sexual harassment.

That was 1983.

A corrosive mindset has been taking hold in the halls of power at every level for far longer than most people realize.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    What is "DEI"?
    "Diversity, Equity, Inclusion". Elon rearranged it to DIE because it kills companies. They tried for about 2 quarters to add "Belonging". It was nonsense made up by the usual suspects that no rational employee cares about.

In my company of about 40,000 people and our internal facebook posting forum, every DEI posting gets minimal views/clicks, usually no replies other than those flamboyantly gay or trans wanting attention. A lot of companies are shedding the DIE personnel with the realization they're costing the company millions of dollars in salaries and just sitting there producing nothing of value.

Think of it like they're the bitch in HR, but amped up 100 times actually making up shit with no logic to it and you're going to do what they say or get written up and eventually terminated. In reality its mostly an 'insurance policy' just like most HR people; we re-educated you trained you with the material and after all that you upset a xe/xer/they and to avoid a lawsuit from that lunatic we're firing you.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom