Patriot Mobile

Had my first Work DEI(/CRT 2.0?) session recently...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    What is "DEI"?
    I'm glad to be out of the current work environment. My first exposure to DEI was shortly after I left Vietnam and was stationed on Okinawa. We were forced to attend a class taught by a homosexual NCO. The first thing he did was attempt to create division among us based on the States we were from. He then attempted to use race and false facts of history to create discontent. This early diversity training has continued to divide us as Americans at an accelerated rate becoming the perversion DEI we deal with currently. This brings to mind a former USSR leader who said he would defeat us without firing a shot.
    It accomplished much more, when the first day of Basic Training, the drill instructor told us to look to around us, ignore our differences, we were all green now. We didn't know whose life we would save or who would save ours.
    This accomplished more than any DEI BS ever will.

Last edited:

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    The answer to ‘where did dei go / is it going’ is above in the post that referenced a stockholder lawsuit: publicly traded companies are required to put the stockholders’ interests first.
    Finally, a law with substantial teeth that is driving CEO’s back to reality.
    My employer, a very large company you’d recognize, had a mass push last year then totally toned it down. Speculation was shareholder lawsuits against other large corporations.
    I expect the hard push for will die out soon. As have m other initiatives.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The 'free speech police' or should I say 'pronoun police' or the 'gender police' can all take a flying leap...no, if a guy wants to play female dress up because he thinks his 'dysphoria' means I have to walk on verbal egg shells...well, no, I won't...bubba!

The freaking gall...while various woke colleges/unis insist I also have to walk on verbal eggshells with their take on everyday sayings like 'guys' or man-made has to be replaced with the word 'synthetic' or any of a huge number of other verbal things I'm not suppose to say any longer, but now have to follow 'woke verbal guideline' can also take a leap off a rocky cliff...

I am curious to know if any but 'wokesters' pay attention/observe/adhere to this 'anti-free speech' fascism?

Here4TheChix

All the things...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2022
    Smith County
    In the 2nd iteration, I did go overboard, and gave them a piece of my mind, and spit facts the "narrative speaker" didn't seem to know, like that they used the term "conservatives" referencing racism. I blatantly mentioned that racist conservatives were conservative Democrats, and no Republican ever owned a slave, aside from Ulises S. Grant, inherited on his wife's side, but that he was a Democrat at the time... they seemed to miss.

I recall much to the effect and "training, for the sake of training" with DEI => ESG scores, and to make white people feel guilty, and that everyone I spoke with regardless of race, religion, or national origin said that this was a complete waste of time, and in the last RFC: a Muslim I work with said that he was about to leave the company, move back to the middle east, and say F-THAT, if this crap kept up... he ain't having it, either...

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Last company I worked for was also a libtard hell full of DEI, rainbows, mandatory brainwashing and useless bullshit that only got in the way of us working. Time wasted in those mandatory re-education sessions was to be reported on time sheets as "training". LOL
    I am glad I do not work there anymore. I am my own boss now and don't tolerate commie propaganda for mental illness and butt-hurt feelings.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    BBL,

Good for you!

Commie re-education/sociological garbage/attempts to 'make you' love all things perverse like trannies/furries' and all the other drivel is to be rebelled against!

The 'pro-noun police' are out and out laughable!!

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    BBL,

Good for you!

Commie re-education/sociological garbage/attempts to 'make you' love all things perverse like trannies/furries' and all the other drivel is to be rebelled against!

Appreciate the sentiment. However, I am looking for another desk job again and guess what? All the companies are full of DEI hires and policies, emails full of she/zee/zer horseshit and mental illness and censorship everywhere. SMH

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    BBL,

Good for you!

I'm glad I'm too old to work as it would be difficult to work in the current environment.

Top Bottom