Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    This was my costume...

IMG_4249.jpg

And this is where I hid!

IMG_4250.jpg

I tried not to scare the little kids too much, but the big kids were fair game!

Cheers! M2
    Guns International

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    My favorite is the guys that have a scarecrow in their yard all month. Then on Halloween they wear the outfit and sit in the same spot where the scarecrow was. Holy cow they can scare the crap out of people.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    A lady that came by with her kids told us (my wife was handing out candy) that her father-in-law had both legs amputated below the knee, and on Halloween he'd sit on the front porch dressed as a scarecrow with jeans tied off below the knee and a pumpkin on his head. She said he scared the crap out of everyone that came up!

robertc1216

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Cypress
    My favorite is the guys that have a scarecrow in their yard all month. Then on Halloween they wear the outfit and sit in the same spot where the scarecrow was. Holy cow they can scare the crap out of people.
    Theres a video on youtube where the guy has the candy bowl in his lap and he would grab peoples arms or just start moving. well an adult not in a holloween costume punched him in the face. it was pretty funny.

Nice camo

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Speaking of marijuana...my boys dressed up as captain America and Spiderman. I went in my police uniform. There was a house with 5 guys smoking weed....the look on their faces, priceless....broke out bottles of cologne and started spraying like crazy. Needless to say, I dropped their candy out of the bucket.

bertizzie89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    san antonio, texas
    Speaking of marijuana...my boys dressed up as captain America and Spiderman. I went in my police uniform. There was a house with 5 guys smoking weed....the look on their faces, priceless....broke out bottles of cologne and started spraying like crazy. Needless to say, I dropped their candy out of the bucket.
    WIN! a bunch of kids broke into an apartment in front of ours earlier today while the lady was sleeping and i guess tagged all inside her apartment and smoked weed. she apparently woke up and chased them out, they were all 7th and 8th graders! halloween makes people think laws go away for a day!

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    You owe me cologne and candy!!

Just kidding...

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    First off M2 that's awesome, and this seems like an appropriate thread to post this, picture of my pumpkin I painstakingly worked on a little too early (here it is Halloween night and has shifted a bit lol) good thing I got pics before it sat outside for a few days.

a7edurer.jpg

6enejuva.jpg

9yrazyha.jpg

I include my fallen brothers in everything I can.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    My co-workers and I dressed up as various ghosts. I was told mine was inappropriate. I guess a white guy can't wear a sheet anymore

8143690301_79aaa147e2_b.jpg

8143688937_39034773c6_c.jpg

Top Bottom