ARJ Defense ad

Hamas supporters causing a ruckus on UT campus.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Videos of Columbia "protesters" admitting they having no clue what they are protesting and wishing they were "more educated" while adding that just being there was the trendy thing to do.

For the generations brought up on social media, it's all about being part of an experience. The actual agenda that creates the experience generally takes a back seat to just being able to say (and show, of course) you were there. Not coincidentally, these two generations are also the least educated in history of all things, not just politics and such. They have zero basis for their lives except last week and right now, so their understanding of the world around them is minimal. It keeps them easy to control and manipulate.

slight edit

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    scoops.gif

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    What do you expect with a catch and release? Just like Abbott said they belong in jail. If you book and release them they are just going to go right back. Sorros has plenty of bail money in escrow for that exact purpose. Until there is actual consequences for this madness it will never stop. How about charge them for conspiring or supporting a foreign terrorist organization? Immediately revoke and deport all students here on student visas that are going beyond the boundaries of free speech. It is not a right for them to be here it is a privilege. If they hate our country so much we should gladly accommodate them by returning them to the paradise from which they came. Any US citizen conspiring and supporting a foreign terrorist organization should be given the option to renounce their citizenship and be dropped off in the Middle East or go to prison with the rest of the terrorists. The self entitled brats of this generation get away with everything. Jan 6 was an "insurrection" but this that's happening all over our country 100s of people occupying territory on US soil in the name of Hamas and terrorizing anyone who disagrees with their support of terrorists is just another peaceful protest. Nothing to see here The Summer of Love 2024.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    At least it's not BLM movement with burning cities. I don't support Hamas or the peaceful protests.
    The city burning will come if this isn't stopped and BLM will be there. They are just getting warmed up. What's happening now is just fuel for the fire with the arrests and the tear gas and everything. They want this to happen. It's their propaganda to get everyone angry enough for the next steps.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    I will defend someone's right to protest. I want that Constitutional right as well.

However, threatening or assaulting people (or other crimes) happens and the Constitutional protection no longer applies.
    Exactly. The Constitution is a beautiful thing. I would give my life to defend it. But according to the "elite" Trumps speech on Jan 6 went beyond free speech, and in his speech he told people to protest peacefully. These kids are yelling death to America and we are Hamas, occupying territory on US Soil while waving and planting foreign flags.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I keep hearing different numbers, but at least 57 people were arrested. 46 have already had their charges dismissed. 26 of the people arrested had no affiliation with UT, so they didn't have any business being on campus in the first place.

The dumbass faculty organized a protest to protest the handling of the other protest
    sex-emoticons.gif

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    There's a good chance I'll be protesting something in the near future.
    I hope I'm treated as gently as these.

Probably not. But I still hope and pray.
    More than likely all of sudden the feds will get involved and you will end up in prison wo bail of course too. Praying for you brother. Hopefully that doesn't happen. But that is the current federal regime we stuck with. You dog faced pony solider you. :laughing: How dare you peacefully protest violence and the support Hamas.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    I keep hearing different numbers, but at least 57 people were arrested. 46 have already had their charges dismissed. 26 of the people arrested had no affiliation with UT, so they didn't have any business being on campus in the first place.

The dumbass faculty organized a protest to protest the handling of the other protest
    sex-emoticons.gif

Because according to them the first protest was just an organized day of peaceful learning and understanding on the UT lawn. Pizza and everything.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Sure are a lot of people here who hate the right to peaceful protest. No wonder we have such a turd for a governor.

Attachments

• 1714061791714.jpg
      1714061791714.jpg
      451.2 KB · Views: 28
    Top Bottom