Happy to Have Found this Forum

xaiver56

Jul 13, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Hello Everyone!

My name is Kurt and I found this site via a google search. I have been shooting for about 5 years. I am recently married (March 26th, 2008) and my wife loves revolvers, and I learn more towards semi-auto pistols. Here is a pic of my (I mean "our" :D) handguns:

Weapon-Group3.jpg

I am a member of a few forums and I am always under the same handle. This looks like a great site. I am currently researching/interested in Realoding (reading "The ABC's of Reloading") and improving my accuracy and getting into competitive shooting.

xaiver56

Jul 13, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I love the Equinox, between it and my Kimber choosing a favorite is too hard. My Dad is a total "Sig Guy" so I have had the chance to shoot many sigs and in my opinion they are the best... (Of course I have not had a chance to shoot and HK and I believe they might put my love of sigs to the test)

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Mar 4, 2008
Welcome to the forum.You have a good collection.Fifty more than you will be caught up with me.:D

xaiver56

Jul 13, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Welcome to the forum.You have a good collection.Fifty more than you will be caught up with me.:D
Always wanting to grow my collection. A wise man once said "too many guns is 1 more than you own"

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member