• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I'm pretty sure that is false. Arex Delta locks on center. In fact it ships with smooth sided magazines.

The Arfcom reviewer repeats this all the while they show the actual magazine and it's very obvious that it is not a CZ-75 magazine. Literally, that happened at offset 03:40 in this video:

IV8888 says CZ P-10 magazine compatability, others said CZ-75 magazines. The OEM magazines are made by Mec Gar, who also makes OEM CZ magazines and aftermarket CZ mags.

Then in the TFB video a Rost Martin rep says straight up its CZ-P10 compatible.

So the video I was basing info on probably misspoke, hence my mis-speaking of the CZ-75 - but it is CZ magazine compatible, just the P-10 family not the 75's. Should've gone CZ-75 since they're far more available but whatever - at least you can get mags that are not proprietary.
    Lynx Defense

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    RMARTIN RM1CBLKOSP RM1C 9MM 4 OR 15R 17R BLK.png

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan

IV8888 says CZ P-10 magazine compatability, others said CZ-75 magazines. The OEM magazines are made by Mec Gar, who also makes OEM CZ magazines and aftermarket CZ mags.

Then in the TFB video a Rost Martin rep says straight up its CZ-P10 compatible.

So the video I was basing info on probably misspoke, hence my mis-speaking of the CZ-75 - but it is CZ magazine compatible, just the P-10 family not the 75's. Should've gone CZ-75 since they're far more available but whatever - at least you can get mags that are not proprietary.

P10 mags seem to be hard to find. I've been looking, also trying to find others I can mod to work in my P10S.

Joe

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Definitely be interested in hearing about performance. Cool that it's a TX company. If I run across one at that price, I might pick it up just out of curiosity. Not like you couldn't get all or most of your money back if you decided to sell. Although I usually only prefer striker fire for my smaller carry pieces.

Wonder if they're going to come out with a DA/SA?

TexaSOT

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2023
    Arlington, Tx
    Interesting, I get old school Walther feels from it for some reasons. Hope it turns out to be a quality piece and they do well. Good options are always a positive thing, same having more business in Texas.

zaitcev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2019
    Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
    Indeed, I don't know why it's necessary to hide that it's a clone of Arex Delta. Just look at all the Gen3 Glock clones out there. Surely this is better. And the magazine is not proprietary to a tiny company with uncertain future.

Top Bottom