• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Post your best estimate of times that you will be there. I will probably be there as well. 300/600 is way out of my league, plus I don't have truck to change targets with.

jtriron

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    HoustonTexas
    My buddy and I had a good shoot there Thursday on the 300 yard range. Despite a tail-crossing wind I shot 2 good 3" groups.

Have fun.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I saw someone at the 300yd, but I needed to be at the 50yd. I don't know if CS_TX since it was nearly 4:00. Very pleasant shooting weather, and at least the ground was dry.
    I was sighting in an AR Colt 9mm, in preparation to put a can on it. I have never shot 9mm 50 yards, but it was surprisingly accurate. The wind seems like it might have been a factor at 300 yards though.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    I saw someone at the 300yd, but I needed to be at the 50yd. I don't know if CS_TX since it was nearly 4:00. Very pleasant shooting weather, and at least the ground was dry.
    I was sighting in an AR Colt 9mm, in preparation to put a can on it. I have never shot 9mm 50 yards, but it was surprisingly accurate. The wind seems like it might have been a factor at 300 yards though.
    you were at the 50 yard line? I was too lol! I showed up around 2 I think and left around 4... I was zeroing the irons on my SKS, you might have saw me there if you showed up before I left

CS_TX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Tomball area

I was there at that time. I was using a rest with a rear bag on the right end of the benches. I was the short youngish looking guy with grey hair. Lol

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I was there at that time. I was using a rest with a rear bag on the right end of the benches. I was the short youngish looking guy with grey hair. Lol
    Oh ma gawd!!! Liar, liar, .... on his 6th post no less

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom