• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    The answer you are looking for is S&W Shield Plus with no thumb safety. I don't see the benefit of a manual safety other than it helps the carrier feel more comfortable carrying. I see it as just one more barrier you have to deal with before you can get your sidearm into action. Same goes for those that won't carry a round in the chamber. YMMV.
    Military Camp

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I'm leaning real heavy towards the 365. Classic did a video comparing the two and while he liked the feel of the Hellcat better, the Sig shot better and had a softer recoil. Ultimately that's what matters. I sold my Shield .40 with an apex trigger and sear because it was to snappy to reliably hit double taps. I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

My wife knew what was up when I offered to go get donuts in the morning. Academy is a block away.

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    P365 won

20210804_104538.jpg

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    hellcat sux, 365 is the way to go

or you could carry a 2075 Rami D
    I would love to own a rami, never held one, but I bet it's a hefty little guy. I'm out busting my cherry getting an inspection with the 365 iwb. pretty comfortable

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    I would love to own a rami, never held one, but I bet it's a hefty little guy. I'm out busting my cherry getting an inspection with the 365 iwb. pretty comfortable
    the rami is light, but no so light you cant hit shit with it, has good sights and is a pretty reliable and accurate shooter as well, plus it can use standard CZ mags.

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Went out for the first shots. I'm liking this little guy. It is a pretty soft shooter all things considered. The trigger is better than the xd. I like the way it breaks way forward in the trigger guard vs all the back. Seems like it doesn't make your grip move as much to pull your finger all the way back.

Grouping sucks but I wasn't really aiming and more of a general direction break in shots.

First 10 from 15yds
    20210804_182428.jpg

First 25 shots at 15yds non aiming

20210804_182936.jpg

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    I've held a hellcat in the store. I've never actually fired one.

The p365 just seemed to fit my hand better than the Hellcat. So I went with the 365xl.

Plus aesthetically the 365 just looks nicer.

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Own and carry a P365XL, but have shot the Hellcat. Didn’t notice anything significantly worse or that I disliked about the Hellcat, the guy whose Hellcat I shot also paid half what I paid for my P365XL buying it used.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2020
    North of Dallas
    One thing I can’t help but notice is that this latest generation of micro compact carry guns are severely overpriced. Although they may function fine, they all look and feel like cheap toys. They should be in the $300-$400 range. Maybe it’s current demand or the latest craze, but I’m hoping prices will settle down. For me, the 365XL had the smallest grip I felt comfortable holding but ended up choosing the Shield Plus as it pointed and shot a little easier for me.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I've held a hellcat in the store. I've never actually fired one.

The p365 just seemed to fit my hand better than the Hellcat. So I went with the 365xl.

Plus aesthetically the 365 just looks nicer.
    Completely agree!

I held first time, didn't shoot, a Hellcat at my LGS today... It's a contender in the market, but I like the feel and looks of my P365X better.

Fletcherjl

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2021
    Cedar Park
    I like the idea of the hellcat but I have 4 various 365s,(x, xl, 2 regular) and I love them. The standard ones got flat triggers and Romeo zeros. Never had any issues with them. Wife has the model with a manual safety because she purse carries and we like them. The XL is my favorite but no carry time until the holster for it comes in.

joeb1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2019
    Arizona
    Go to a range and rent both. See which one you shoot better. I shot both. I like the P365 better. Lots if ammo through it without a problem. Shot both Brass an Aluminum. Every one went bang.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom