• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Hope everyone is doing great, I'm an outdoorsman, grew up in a small logging town in a rural area of the Pacific NW. I've hunted, fished, shot guns, and stayed on the right side of the bars my whole life.
    I have been collecting since I was given my first deer rifle by my father.
    Here is a picture of me with my first rifle and my first deer.

View attachment 392062

And here it is now, 30 years later. It's a lowly J.C. Higgins M50 in 30-06, meat and potatoes...and its the one that will never be sold. The ol man traded a Ruger Blackhawk for it...a Blackhawk he found in a river while steelhead fishing.

View attachment 392063

I got a bunch of guns. I don't think i'm a hoarder but i'm definitely an accumulator of interesting stuff.

Unfortunately my states gone to hell in a handbasket, and its time to go somewhere where i'm among like minded people. East Texas has been among the best places I've been and thanks to the time I spent doing hotshot driving, I've seen a lot of them.
    Thanks again for having me, hope to be typing from the state of Texas soon.
    <>

Welcome to TGT, the South, & to Texas.

Suggest you check out some other parts of the State before buying. Specifically South Texas.

<>

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Spokane is eastern Washington. It can get hot in the summer too. Eastern and and western Washington are very different from each other. Now, if it's the humidity you're complaining about, yeah, not nearly as bad.
    :) My mountain was 40 miles north of Spokane, back up in. Summer of '20 it was unusually hot (for there), couple weeks in the 90's, but rarely did the humidity get over 50%.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    :) My mountain was 40 miles north of Spokane, back up in. Summer of '20 it was unusually hot (for there), couple weeks in the 90's, but rarely did the humidity get over 50%.
    In the 80's I lived in the TriCities, many of us lovingly called the DryShitties. My former mother in law lived in Hayden, Idaho, and we would often drive through Spokane and Coeur D'Alene to get there.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    In the 80's I lived in the TriCities, many of us lovingly called the DryShitties. My former mother in law lived in Hayden, Idaho, and we would often drive through Spokane and Coeur D'Alene to get there.
    :) Dat's my old stompin grounds, lol. Before the mountain I had a condo in Sandpoint..and my bestie still lives outside of Hayden. If anything ever happens here, that's my BOL :laughing:

And I might take @Coiled with me cause that's where the woman he wants is at. :roflsmile:

Last edited:

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Great intro @safestuffer and that’s a funny handle you got.
    I look forward to your participation here in TGT. I wish we could hear the story that Blackhawk could tell.

IMG_3948.png

Top Bottom