• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SRM_Arms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Boise, ID
    Hey guys,

I'm Jason with SRM Arms, the creators of the popular 16-round, semi-auto shotgun. I've joined to participate in discussions about shotguns and also provide help for anyone with questions about our line of shotguns.

Glad to be here and look forward to talking with you!

rackof1216s.jpg
    Target Sports

SRM_Arms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Boise, ID
    Hi itchin2shoot. I was trying to be careful about that. I'm not posting links and didn't want to give specific info, but to answer your question, I'm referring to the SRM 1216. Thanks for the welcome

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Thanks, I had just found it on the web. I have never seen anything like it, well besides the ksg, but that is a pump. It looks awesome. How does it shoot? And what is the street price on these?

SRM_Arms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Boise, ID
    Bias opinion aside, it's the coolest shotgun I've ever shot. I easily put 100+ rounds through it on the weekends. We have AWESOME reviews from magazines such as Tactical Weapons, SWAT, Gun World, Guns Magazine, Shooters Illustrated, and a few more. We first introduced it at the shot show back in 2008, and started shipping a year ago this month. It's been a huge success.

A couple other features is that you can easily switch out the lethal bolt with a less than lethal bolt in seconds, making it one mean bean bag launcher. It's a dream weapon for LE. You can also switch all the controls such as the ejection port, safety switch, charging handle, bolt release, sling plates, etc...making this a true ambidextrous weapon. At street price, you're looking at about $2400. Thanks for the questions.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Sweet. I am watching the youtube vids of it being shot. It looks super fun. Also the demo video from shot. I cannot believe I had never heard of these until today.

SRM_Arms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Boise, ID
    Thanks for the positive feedback itchin2shoot.

@ Tejano...thanks, I've got the needed info for becoming a sponsor already, and plan to do that...thanks for the suggestion!

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Now for the real questions... Can you steal me a Chris Reeve knife and send it down here pronto!?!? I'm broke and want a Mnandi! Our a small sebenza. Haha. Sorry to talk knives in an intro thread!

SRM_Arms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Boise, ID
    Yes, those are both local businesses. Boise is such a great place for business. It's been consistently ranked high for best places to live and for business by lots of publications. I'm personally from Austin, TX actually and really enjoy it up here. Been here about 4 years now.

SRM_Arms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Boise, ID
    Legally, we cannot sell directly to consumers that don't hold an FFL license. We would just ship it to your preferred Gun dealer near you. Thanks.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Legally, we cannot sell directly to consumers that don't hold an FFL license. We would just ship it to your preferred Gun dealer near you. Thanks.

Sorry, I worded incorrectly....i knew you'd go through an FFL, I just no some companies have a strict no sale to direct buyers.....thank for the answer.....I gotta look into this gun more....

SRM_Arms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Boise, ID
    Let me know if I can answer any questions for you. We'd be happy to work with you and find a dealer for you if need be. Thanks again.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Thanks for the positive feedback itchin2shoot.

@ Tejano...thanks, I've got the needed info for becoming a sponsor already, and plan to do that...thanks for the suggestion!

We'd definitely like to have you all on board. You guys definitely make a really cool and unique product! :-)

Top Bottom