Hello from a new member

LoneStar41

Feb 8, 2009
Mineral Wells, TX.
Hello To All,
I read an Internet review on the STI GP6 9mm, and in the review was a photo of the target used during the review. In the photo was www.texasguntalk.com logo. After finishing the review, it didn’t take me long to find this site, and register.
While I am a member of a number of firearms, casting and reloading sites, I feel it’s important to be associated with a site that covers my own state. I moved to Texas 33 years ago this July, from the Northeast. OK, so I’m not a native, but I got here as quick as I could. <grin>
I look forward to sharing and exchanging ideas and opinions with others, and I am very proud to be resident of the Lone Star State.
Regards,
Tim

fuelfather

Well-Known
Feb 2, 2009
San Antonio
welcome lonestar41...we don't hold grudges against non-natives, so long as ya aint too ...but then again we all have our issues...mine are two expensive hobbies...one you know the other being Nitromethanol R/C Off-Road vehicles that could build out an AR or 4 if I could get back what i have invested

PopsXD9sc

Nov 16, 2008
Longview
Got here 54 yrs ago and doubt I am leaving. I'm about as Texan as you can get without being a native Tejano. Welcome aboard from Longview. Enjoy.

cbunt1

Feb 5, 2009
Houston Area
Welcome to Texas, and welcome aboard.

As Fuel said, we don't hold grudges here. Being Texan is as much about mindset as it is location anyway!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member