• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alee18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Ft. Worth
    Hello Texas,

Im soon moving to Ft. Worth Texas in 2 weeks from AZ, thought I would get a jump start and register on here. This forum looks very lively :) Is this the biggest firearms forum in TX and most used website to buy and sell guns?

Thanks
    Guns International

alee18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Ft. Worth
    Thanks for the warm welcomes, however no one has addressed my question yet :)

Is this the biggest firearms forum in TX and most used website to buy and sell guns?

or you guys really dont care, your here just to collect the daily post count ;) jk!

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    I don't really waste my time looking for other forums so I can't answer that question. To me, this forum is all I really need, I get plenty of information and input both good and bad here. Welcome aboard and make sure your hide is thick enough to handle a debate.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Glad to have you here and welcome to Texas!

Yes, Texas Gun Talk is the biggest gun enthusiast forum in Texas. There are several other Texas-based gun forums, some centered around concealed handguns, some around hunting, but we're the biggest! We actually had over 1.5 MILLION people visit our website last year and we're closing in on nearly 15,000 members!

alee18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Ft. Worth
    Glad to have you here and welcome to Texas!

Yes, Texas Gun Talk is the biggest gun enthusiast forum in Texas. There are several other Texas-based gun forums, some centered around concealed handguns, some around hunting, but we're the biggest! We actually had over 1.5 MILLION people visit our website last year and we're closing in on nearly 15,000 members!

Thats great to hear, I will be in TX this Friday!

Top Bottom