Hello from Azle, TX (almost)

Pony

May 17, 2008
Azle, TX
I moved to the US from England 3 years ago and spent my first two years in College Station and then Bryan TX. We had to spend a year in Los Angeles, CA and are almost done here now. We are under contract on a property in Azle TX and hope to be out there by July 5th.

The wife is a Texan, and I got here just as soon as I could ;)

Howdy y'all.

Never owned, or even saw in real life a handgun or rifle until I got here. I shot clays (skeets) in the UK, I now own 4 handguns, a rilfe and a shotgun. I passed my CCW the first year I got here. My wife says I am a British Red Neck, and I think thats a compliment ...

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
Welcome to the forum, and to the joys of being a Texan.

It's a shame Britain has such stringent laws because it's full of good people. I've been a part of a British car forum for about 5 years, and have met a few people from it.

longtooth

Mar 24, 2008
Lufkin, Texas
Well you redneck Britt, you are welcome at my table then when you get here. Couple a hundered miles away but I will feed you fine if you come.

brainiac

Mar 7, 2008
Parker County
Welcome neighbor, we live 8 miles southwest of Azle. My wife was a British subject; she finally naturalized last summer after being married to me for 28 years. Hope you and your wife enjoy the relative peace and quiet here. Check out the Parker County Sportsman Club, a really nice private shooting range that is cheap and easy to join.

300shooter

Mar 6, 2008
Fargo,ND
Howdy and welcome to Texas Pony,its always good to be a texican. post up and ask all questions you want.

again its good to see you here

Time to stop wearing black all the time, geezer! And remember, here they are called "erasers" not "rubbers".

Welcome.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads