• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miniion26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2020
    Highlands
    Bergen County Elmwood Park 7 miles from NYC, for 20 years. Bruce worked at Garfield Gunsmithing. We were active members of the Cherry Ridge Range. I'm from L.A. area - San Fernando Valley most of my life. I even lived in Texas - Ft Worth kindergarten to 2nd grade. Where in Sussex do you live?
    I lived right on top of Sussex, over the border. Poconos. Did a lot of work with Bergen New Bridge Hospital and Paramus. In Houston at the present. Miss NJ diners, though.

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    I hope you get to a cowboy match soon. I’ve been jonesing (next saturday there’s one across the NM border) because I haven’t shot a match in just under a year).

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    You bet, Moonpie. Do you do cowboy action shooting?

Years ago.

Haven't competed in many years.
    I do still love owing and shooting the guns tho.
    Currently I have some Colt SAA's, 1875 Remington revolver, 1866 Win, 1873 Win, 1886 Win, '59 percussion Sharps cavalry carbine, 1874 Sharps Long Range and a McNelly Carbine Sharps both in .45-70, a little Remington rolling block in .357, A Spencer carbine in ,45 Colt.

Buffalois

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Bend, OR
    Years ago.

Haven't competed in many years.
    I do still love owing and shooting the guns tho.
    Currently I have some Colt SAA's, 1875 Remington revolver, 1866 Win, 1873 Win, 1886 Win, '59 percussion Sharps cavalry carbine, 1874 Sharps Long Range and a McNelly Carbine Sharps both in .45-70, a little Remington rolling block in .357, A Spencer carbine in ,45 Colt.
    Nice collection - some rare birds.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Hello from Bend, Oregon. My husband and I are glad to have found your website. We are collectors and for years were competitive high power shooters. My name, Buffalois, is my cowboy action name. My husband's is BuffaloBruce. Never got the chance to do a cowboy match, but have all the equipment thanks to my smithy pardner. My husband is a gunsmith going on 30 years now. We both enjoy plinking when we get the chance. We are retired, but still enjoy the hobby.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Welcome! One of my kds lived in Burns and went to Bend every weekend - primarily to climb on Smith Rock. My wife and I met him in Bend a couple of times - loved it.

Top Bottom