• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Thank you. We'll take and post pics tomorrow. Avatar is pic of 5 yr me with my first pair of six guns.

excited kid.gif

Buffalois

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Bend, OR
    Hello and welcome to TGT.

Pics of cowboy guns please.
    We moved to Bend in 2005, then 10 years ago we thought about doing cowboy action, and BuffaloBruce needed something to do. :-) The 2 pistols are .45 cal Ruger Blackhawks converted to Colt style pinch frame revolvers. The shotgun we rescued from a local pawn shop. It's a Winchester takedown 1897. The lever action was in an ad in the local paper, NIB, Winchester saddle-ring carbine.
    cowboy-action-2.jpg
    cowboy-action-1.jpg

medicmike

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    Plano
    Welcome aboard from a fellow Oregonian! Born and raised in Medford, lived in different parts of the wet side of the state. Yes there is some darned good beer brewed in Bend!

Buffalois

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Bend, OR
    Welcome aboard from a fellow Oregonian! Born and raised in Medford, lived in different parts of the wet side of the state. Yes there is some darned good beer brewed in Bend!
    Hello. Thank you. Yes, it's a lot dryer this side of the Cascades. And it's funny how the weather changes as it slides down the east slopes. But we are loving it.

miniion26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2020
    Highlands
    Thanks it sure is. We lucked out when our daughter and her family moved here from CA at the same time we planned to leave northern NJ. Without knowing anything about Oregon, we made the decision to follow them here and never looked back. Still really miss the Jersey food though. :-)
    Sussex County in Jersey?

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    6CA9497C-D062-47D3-948F-DD751E047A66.gif

We moved to Bend in 2005, then 10 years ago we thought about doing cowboy action, and BuffaloBruce needed something to do. :-) The 2 pistols are .45 cal Ruger Blackhawks converted to Colt style pinch frame revolvers. The shotgun we rescued from a local pawn shop. It's a Winchester takedown 1897. The lever action was in an ad in the local paper, NIB, Winchester saddle-ring carbine.
    View attachment 248702 View attachment 248703

Buffalois

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Bend, OR
    Sussex County in Jersey?
    Bergen County Elmwood Park 7 miles from NYC, for 20 years. Bruce worked at Garfield Gunsmithing. We were active members of the Cherry Ridge Range. I'm from L.A. area - San Fernando Valley most of my life. I even lived in Texas - Ft Worth kindergarten to 2nd grade. Where in Sussex do you live?

LaVbRef

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2018
    Seven Points
    Welcome,
    Still have my library card from DPL from when my daughter and granddaughter lived there. Beautiful country but way to much snow for my taste.

Top Bottom