• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firebrand

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Burnet County
    Hello everyone,
    I'm new to the sight but not to the game. I live in Burnet but am originally from Round Rock. I grew up with guns and all things outdoors. My son and I are starting our first AR build this week and any tips or tricks would be appreciated. I am also looking for a reputable local FFL dealer I can use for transfers. I am a Fire fighter in Cedar Park so if any of you guys be LE, please no hating right off the bat. JK. This looks like a great sight and I am eager to join in the discussions.
    Capitol Armory ad

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Welcome Firebrand. I know a guy in round rock who charges $10, is reputable, but is harder to get ahold of so you might have to wait.

Unfortunately I'm an AR15 virgin myself and I'm looking for similar advise but I'll probably buy my first one, loaded, and used.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Welcome aboard ! My folks used to live in Burnet County, Marble Falls to be exact.. I have spent a lifetime trying to inform some people that Burnet is not pronounced "Burn-ett" but "Burn-it" ...Yankees mostly... We always have the same problem with Mexia & Refugio, don't we ? And you ought to hear some non Texans try to pronounce Balmorhea.....Anyway enjoy the forum and See Ya !

Alexandro8100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    Canada
    Hello,

my name is Alexandro.I'm newbie here.I'm 25 years old.I love playing games.One of my friend tell me about this site.I seen some interesting threads and posts so I thought I would sign up.I would be happy after entering this wonderful forum which might be nice and interesting ideas from lovely people here .

Top Bottom