• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • high_lander

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Denton County, TX
    Hey all! Thought I would join up as I will be moving to TX in the next few months. Wife and I have decided that we have had enough of CA and will be leaving the state of our birth. We looking at moving to the northern area of DFW.

Really, I can't wait. I will be changing my AR15 to be a real rifle and I want to order some PMAGS as soon as I can. No more 10 day waiting period. I already have my UT CCW, so I will be good to go until i make my 6 month residency. As a matter of fact I will be strapping on as soon as I hit the AZ border. I am going to LOVE living in a free state.
    Texas SOT

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! you finally came to the same conclusion MANY EX-CALIFORNIANS have come to, that the state is finished/ ruined by LIBTARDS!!! I moved my family to N. TEXAS 3 yrs ago from CRAZIKASIKSTANFORNIA!! and wished i had done it yrs ago!! if there is ANYTHING i can assist you with here in N. TEXAS, just p.m. me. I'd be happy to help you or answer any questions you may have!! there's alot of very nice places around the DFW metroplex to live and raise kids. good luck w/ the move!! TS

TxCoyote

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    Odessa Texas
    Welcome from West Texas, God's Country. Texas is the greatest place on earth, would be the greatest place in the universe if we were
    a sovereign Republic again.

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Do you have to climb a fence or negotiate a minefield to escape from the People's Republic of Kalifornia yet? It's been a while since I went behind the Avocado Curtain.

cuchieddie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Orange County, California
    I just joined and I'm from Kalifornia. Was married to Texas lady from Garland back in the 80's and have friends in Houston and Austin. I'm hating what Kalifornia has turned into and even hating what the nubian king wannabe is doing to my country but in the end, we will win out. My Mrs. has a Mossberg 500 and I keep a Ruger SR9 handy just in case space aliens try to take us away. (heh heh) Anyway, I love you Texans and your true grit.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Ex-CA myself. Lived here 17 years. It's nice to not worry about Politicians giving them selves a CCW (B.Boxer and Feinstien) permit while the general public go unarmed against CA gangs and criminals.

Exile Machine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Dallas Texas
    I'm a Texan who was stuck behind the lines in CA for a couple years. Escaped about a year ago. Congrats on the move and welcome to Texas. Remember, when you cross the border here, the sign that says "Drive Friendly, the Texas Way," well, that's just not gonna happen.

Are you on CALGUNS.NET by any chance?

high_lander

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Denton County, TX
    I'm a Texan who was stuck behind the lines in CA for a couple years. Escaped about a year ago. Congrats on the move and welcome to Texas. Remember, when you cross the border here, the sign that says "Drive Friendly, the Texas Way," well, that's just not gonna happen.

Are you on CALGUNS.NET by any chance?

Why yes I am.

Top Bottom