• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremiahjw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey! I'm new here. Live between Greenville and Terrell out in the country on 6 acres. Our (my dad and I's) gun collection consists of shotguns and rifles. We mainly use guns for hunting, shoguns for protecting, so we don't have any pistols or other weapons. I do want to get a pistol for when I turn 21 and plan on getting a concealed gun license/permit at that time (I just turned 18).

Out here everyone has a gun essentially, so no worries about anti-gun nuts. We have a small problem with a local group of youth that have been reported stealing and breaking into houses, so all our neighbors are ready with their guns to greet 'em.

Jeremiah

Wounded11B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    Dallas
    Disabled Veteran

I'm from Dallas but live in Greenville. I am a 100% disabled veteran that was hit with an enemy mortar round in Iraq. The explosion put 17 holes in me from my neck down to my ankles. I was just recently "issued" my CHL but have not received it yet. I waited almost a whole year. I only own one weapon which is a Glock 23 with a few accessories. I'm happy to be apart of this forum and look forward to exploring all the posts. Thanks for the welcome.

Top Bottom