• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ab17

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    Driftwood
    My family and I will be moving shortly near the Tyler area. I'm looking forward to starting this new chapter with my family. I have always enjoyed fishing, shooting and reloading and I really want to get into hunting and eventually take out my two younger boys (I've never hunted before and was never exposed to it). I'm hoping to continue learning and chatting with ya'll.
    Welcome! I made a similar move a few months ago - away from that place. Much better here and should fit right in.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    You don't have to worry about that. I've bounced around Oregon, Utah, Texas and California. We can't stand the politics out here and we're looking forward to "escaping" Commifornia. I love everything that makes Texas, well Texas. Plus I get to finally take this stupid fin off of my AR.

Welcome to y’all from Palestine.

When I had my gun shop back in AZ I had quite a few customers come through from behind the Kalifornia curtain that wanted their ARs uncalifornicated.

Apparently it’s a pretty good feeling, kinda like breaking the binding chains…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom