• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasSix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2015
    West Texas
    Need a little help. In El Paso visiting grandson. He is in the Army here. I wanted to give him a hand gun while here but need a locker off post or him to store it in. Apparently it is a nightmare getting a fire arm on and off post to go shoot. Any input is appreciated.

Many Thanks.
    Guns International

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Depends on if the bank is posted 30-06, 30-07 for carrying inside the bank. But your taking it to some place to store it so it might not be applicable anyway because your not carrying under 30-06. Its like going hunting or to a gun range. Also it will be contained in a soft padded square case so they won't have any clue what it is.

You can also try local gun store/ranges. Some let you store your guns in their vault. That's a win-win cause you will be there and don't have to worry about them closing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

TexasSix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2015
    West Texas
    I will check the bank. Already tried Ft. Bliss Rod and Gun Club while we were shooting. The said they have nothing. He does not have a bank yet and we were leaving tomorrow back to Abilene so I may just need to Bring it back another trip. Many Thanks

Top Bottom