• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    My fellow Texas Gun Talk community, there is a local Katy family that I am close with that is in need. Their sweet 2 year old baby girl, Tinsley, is battling leukemia for the second time currently. She beat it last year, but it ended up coming back. She is currently going through radiation, chemo and waiting for a bone marrow transplant. As you can imagine, the medical bills have put her parents under a lot of strain. Her mother has not been able to work in months, so that she can be with Tinsley at the hospital.
    This is an amazing family that would do anything to help others. Tinsley’s dad is a US Navy Veteran and has already sacrificed so much for this country. So, I want to do all I can to help them. I am not an event organizer by any means. I am just a fellow veteran, Texan and father trying to help this family. Below is a link to a fund account they have set up. Any donations would be of great help!
    I am also organizing a benefit event that is being hosted by a Houston gun store in April this year. We will be raffling off guns such as a Sig rifle and already have donations to raffle from companies including, Vortex Optics, Primary Arms, CrossBreed Holsters, Zero9 Holsters and Nine Line Appeal. An Offshore fishing charter out of Galveston has even donated an offshore fishing trip! If anyone here works for a company, or owns one and would like to help with raffle donations, please contact me!
    I will post the event once we have it finalized and hope the turn out will be awesome! Just wanted to give yall in the Houston area a heads up!

https://helpinghandsawo.org/projects/tinsley-tough/
    Texas SOT

Top Bottom