• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JRiv77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Copperas Cove
    I need to find someone that can install "motor mounts on a 90's Taurus. I would do it myself but I am currently in Korea and can't get home to do it, and I can't get mid-tour leave for another 4 months. :mad: Does anyone know a shade tree in the Houston/ Katy area that could do this for cheap? Thanks for any and all help.
    Gun Zone Deals

JRiv77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Copperas Cove
    thank you guys so much for your willingness to assist. I have been a little busy over here and am trying to find out more info on this vehicle, but my contact is family that is batshit crazy. thank you for your patience as well.:patriot:

JRiv77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Copperas Cove
    Currently I am with C Co 304th Sig. at Camp Stanley. Casey is still ours, for now. Thank goodness since they have the best PX in area I. I think they are trying to make ours better but they sure are taking their time. Still have 7 months left here and they cant end soon enough.

JRiv77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Copperas Cove
    Thanks again guys for all willingness to help. It looks like the plan I had has been thrown out and the drawing board has once again been put into play. Thanks again and God bless.

mrseatle

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2009
    SW Houston
    I spent a year at Camp Humphreys back in 1995. Stay Safe! let us know if there is any other info you need, it's the least we can do. We know how hard it is to coordinate stuff with family back home.

Top Bottom