• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    One of the big reasons why republicans have been failing is because of people like KBH, instead of moving to the liberal side we need to fight for a more conservative approach to goverment. She will not get my vote.

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    I agree with oldguy. The biggest favor she did for us was to leave the senate. I am still looking forward to her retirement from politics. I just haven't seen anyone yet who I want to replace her.

atticus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    West Texas
    Texas deserves better

KBH has been in the senate a long time. And she has not been a leader. Can you name a single significant legislative accomplishment on her reume? She's more of a place-holder. We don't need that in Texas. KBH seems to have a Washington/big government attitude. Perhaps she believes that Texans want a more centrist approach. I suspect that, if that's the case, she's going to be disappointed. In any event, it will be good to get her out of the Senate. Texas deserves better representation in Washington.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I just about always go to posted links and at least scan through it. On the surface this site appears to be Texans looking to do what is best for Texas. Bull!!!!

A trick I have learned is to go to a sites Home or the Contact List. There we find these ..... Texans?????

------------------------------------------
    Richard Ivory is the Publisher and Founder, of HipHopRepublican.com, a centrist blog that delves into urban issues from the Republican/Libertarian perspective. He is a New Yorker with pro-union views.
    -------------------------------------------
    As a Republican Strategist, Tiffany serves as Editor in Chief of HipHopRepublican.com. Her political commentaries have been featured nationally and worldwide on FOX News, Inside Edition, BBC, BET, CNN, The Telegraph (United Kingdom), Avui (Spain), NOVA (the Netherlands), and Go Africa.

Before HHR, Tiffany lived in Europe where served on the leadership team of Republicans Abroad Belgium while earning an LL.M.(Master’s degree) in International Law and International Relations.

(IE: A friggin' international lawyer)
    -------------------------------------------
    Cleo E. Brown is a Free Lance Writer and an Editor on staff at HHR who received her training as an Historian at California State College (Suma Cum Laude), and The University of California at Davis (MA). She was also enrolled in a Ph.D. Program at The University of San Francisco. She also works as an Educator in New York City, New York where she is a Dean of Academic Instruction. She has been interviewed by the UK’s The Daily Globe and The New York Times.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Andrew Simon is a young black Canadian conservative and former Vice President 2004-2006 of the Campus Conservatives at the University of Calgary in Calgary, Alta.
    ----------------------------------------------

I could go on and on but the rest are more of the same. Yankees, La La Landers, Globalists, Canadians .....

Why the HELL are they sticking their noses into Texas politics? Could it be because if KBH was to be elected, they see Texas "leaning" more to the left?

Sheeeeeeeeesh.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Republicans have proven that a conservative stance or core values are inconsequential as long as the candidate has an "R" after his/her name. This is why they tried to shove McCain down our throats. Let's face it. Our entire government has shifted to the left, and they intend to continue shifting with or without our support.

Top Bottom