• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    I was just about to post this. Reading the No comments are the funniest thing I have read in a while.

My Favorites
    I feel very threatened by concealed firearms and will not patronize businesses that do not disallow them - One less person in Wal-Mart.

Too bad we can't ship all these gun lovers to some remote island where they can use each other for target practice.

My worst nightmare is a gunfight in Starbuck's between two 2nd amendment cowboys with me in the middle.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    My favorite comment (sounds good to me, let them stay out of so many places then lol)

In danger: These people could be trigger-happy yahoos or stumblebums whose weapon might go off by accident.
    I feel very threatened by concealed firearms and will not patronize businesses that do not disallow them

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    ^ Hit submit again, thats what I did and it worked.

Off Topic: My cable is letting me watch outdoor channel right now, Wednesdays Night gun shows, YAAAA

Back to topic: I am going to rant a for a bit on these people that have no clue about concealed carry and such.
    (We are moving back to the old west where each man needs to protect themselves. That is what the police are for. We do not need more guns!) Um, I want to be protected while I am going to work, the store, or doing stuff around town. Its like these people think that when someone is about to get mugged the police will have super senses and be there in the blink of the eye to stop the mugging before it even starts.

(To many innocent people are still being killed, because of our ridiculous firearm laws; when do we become civilized!) Those would be the Criminals that don't care about the laws not the law abiding citizens that are carrying.

(Shotguns and hunting rifles, that's it. Everything else should be illegal. Handguns serve only to shoot other people.) FACT - No one has every been killed by a shotgun or hunting rifle, EVER!

There are some stupid people in this world. JEEZ

end rant, back to American Gaurdian.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    ^ Hit submit again, thats what I did and it worked.

Off Topic: My cable is letting me watch outdoor channel right now, Wednesdays Night gun shows, YAAAA

Back to topic: I am going to rant a for a bit on these people that have no clue about concealed carry and such.
    (We are moving back to the old west where each man needs to protect themselves. That is what the police are for. We do not need more guns!) Um, I want to be protected while I am going to work, the store, or doing stuff around town. Its like these people think that when someone is about to get mugged the police will have super senses and be there in the blink of the eye to stop the mugging before it even starts.

(To many innocent people are still being killed, because of our ridiculous firearm laws; when do we become civilized!) Those would be the Criminals that don't care about the laws not the law abiding citizens that are carrying.

(Shotguns and hunting rifles, that's it. Everything else should be illegal. Handguns serve only to shoot other people.) FACT - No one has every been killed by a shotgun or hunting rifle, EVER!

There are some stupid people in this world. JEEZ

end rant, back to American Gaurdian.

And apparently those people haven't read/heard about SCOTUS ruling that the police have not obligation to protect you. Their only duty is to investigate crimes after the fact and try to track down perpetrators, arrest and help prosecute.

cog41

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Texas
    Sad to see such ignorance from the antigunners.
    I wonder if msnbc will give the true results of the poll?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    So far, over 80% (61,426 votes) have selected...

Very safe: If a crime is committed or a threat of violence made, they’ve got the means to respond.

16.1% (12,247 votes) are morons....oops, chose:

In danger: These people could be trigger-happy yahoos or stumblebums whose weapon might go off by accident. :banghead:

3.3% (2,479 votes) are completely clueless, and chose:

Not sure: How would we know? Wouldn’t it depend on the state laws involved and circumstances?

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    The guy that wrote this is interesting... "Although I don't believe all gun owners are "stumblebums", the very existence of guns means criminals will acquire them. They need to go"

I registered and made a comment on his page asking him if he knew what the similiarities between Cars, Guns, and Microwave ovens were" I wonder if he knows the answer and will reply.

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    "The argument breaks down say if some crazy starts shooting and everyone pulls out their weapon then how do we now determine whos the shooter"

This is the only one that I have actually pondered myself really, what are your thoughts on this???

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    "The argument breaks down say if some crazy starts shooting and everyone pulls out their weapon then how do we now determine whos the shooter"

This is the only one that I have actually pondered myself really, what are your thoughts on this???
    Easy... the "shooter" is the guy everyone else is aiming at.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Easy... the "shooter" is the guy everyone else is aiming at.

lol.

I saw on another board where someone basically said I'll give up my gun when you can guarentee he'll be safe from bad guys. . . . Even gun owners just don't get it sometimes.

PeterGunn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Paris TX

I think it is prudent to order the shield and ID card package from a reputable Badge maker. Your CCW permit number and State Seal are the read on the shield. It would go a long way to prevent accidental/wrongful ID of BG. Pull the shield, on chain, out of your shirt as you are clearing your weapon. There's a bit more to the training/implementation of said action, but it is plausible.

Top Bottom