• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    crap, looks like i need to look for a new range huh.

Spend a few minutes and a little extra gas and head to Blackhawk Range a few miles south of the Bullethole.

There are a few threads about the idiotic things witnessed at the Bullethole, but my biggest gripe is that the staff there turn a blind eye to it all! I have seen numerous cases of individuals handling weapons while the range was cold (to include while people were checking their targets, myself included), gang-banger-wannabes rapid firing while holding their Glocks sideways (true gangsta style), absolutely piss-poor muzzle direction discipline (I've seen numerous people sweep the barrel of a loaded weapon towards other shooters), and the list goes on. I take my 13-yr-old son shooting with me a lot, and finally gave up because it got so ridiculous! And you don't have to take my comments cum grano salis, there is not a single iota of salt in what I say, just firsthand observations which have led me to take my business elsewhere!

Also, I took my initial CHL training at the Bullethole and knew more than the instructor, and all I had done was read the Texas conceal carry laws handbook that DPS has on their web site a few times. Half the people in my class wouldn't have passed the test if it weren't for the "hints" they had out during the test. I won't be going back for my renewal next year.

Lastly, I work with a guy who used to buy annual family memberships at the Bullethole. He reloads and was actually confronted by the owner of the Bullethole for picking up his brass after shooting. She said it belonged to her, which is pure bullshit; and after that episode he decided to give up on that place as well. There are too many other options in SA to put up with that kind of shit!
    But Texas Thunder is not one of them!

Cheers! M2

cheapshot

Rating - 100%
    0   0   1
    Jun 25, 2010
    texas
    I've been to black hawk once, to young to remember.

I've noticed at the bullet hole that you call your own hot/ cold fire, which is insane..

My dad was not to fond with them. Ruined his chances of even going back.

Major, this forum ever sets up a gun meet?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom