• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Hey, Little Bush-- Why don't you trot your little ass up to Kennebunkport and run for election up there. The Bush philosophy would be a lot more at home up there as far as I'm concerned. I voted for your uncle twice, and I won't get over the sting. We have already unleashed enough Bush's on the U.S. to last a lifetime and more. I feel the same about your dear old dad running for president. Is there a place on the ballot to vote AGAINST? There should be.

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    OP, maybe you should just let it go, you sound like the Democrats. Of course both Presidents Bush made mistakes, like all the other Presidents. Your making an assumption that all of the Bush's are the same politically and would govern the same.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I was absolutely unhappy with Jr when he was in office. He spent like a drunken sailor. I believed then and still do that Iraq was a catastrophic mistake. His assault on our civil liberties were horrendous (think patriot act). The bailouts were horrible. In all fairness, he was good on guns though! But I was all too happy that he couldn't run again.

Oh, silly me thinking things couldn't get much worse...... Everything bad he did, this shithead took a step further (spending, kept Iraq going, NDAA, more bailouts. Everything bad about Bush, he has kept going or made worse. And then there's the whole guns thing. He has completely overshadowed my dislike for Bush's two terms.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    He may be referring to Jeb Bush's son. He's running for Agricultural Commissioner or something like that.

Anyway OP's first post tells me everything I need to know, and then some, about himself.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    I was absolutely unhappy with Jr when he was in office. He spent like a drunken sailor. I believed then and still do that Iraq was a catastrophic mistake. His assault on our civil liberties were horrendous (think patriot act). The bailouts were horrible. In all fairness, he was good on guns though! But I was all too happy that he couldn't run again.

Oh, silly me thinking things couldn't get much worse...... Everything bad he did, this shithead took a step further (spending, kept Iraq going, NDAA, more bailouts. Everything bad about Bush, he has kept going or made worse. And then there's the whole guns thing. He has completely overshadowed my dislike for Bush's two terms.

Ditto on all this.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I personally have always been a fan of "just a little bush."

Perhaps even "landing strip bush" which we can all agree is always appropriate.

hehe

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Hey, Little Bush-- Why don't you trot your little ass up to Kennebunkport and run for election up there. The Bush philosophy would be a lot more at home up there as far as I'm concerned. I voted for your uncle twice, and I won't get over the sting. We have already unleashed enough Bush's on the U.S. to last a lifetime and more. I feel the same about your dear old dad running for president. Is there a place on the ballot to vote AGAINST? There should be.

DAFUQ??

But seriously, where the hell did this come from?

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    George P Bush is running for Texas land commissioner.

He's going to have a hard time then. I've worked with Jerry Patterson on many projects and he is 100% the right man for the job in my mind.

He is also the most knowledgable Texas historian I have ever met.

George will not be getting my vote.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    The last thing the United States of America needs is a family dynasty of Presidents.

History tells us this.

Those who fail to remember history, are bound to repeat it (mostly bad).

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    The last thing the United States of America needs is a family dynasty of Presidents.

History tells us this.

What he said, the Bush bunch are progressives, I voted for Bush and regretted it. We're moving left with each new administration and it will take a strong conservative to move the bar back center. Time to vote for someone who truly believes in America and the Constitution having said that I won't hold my breath far too many uninformed voters, add the corruption in the voting system gives us a bleak out look.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

History tells us this.

So you would have voted for Obama over Little Bush?

Top Bottom