• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    This was the latest PETA ad rejected by NBC, PETA wanted to run this during the parade.

YouTube - PETA: Grace | Thanksgiving ad

Hey PETA, I plan on roasting a big fat 20lb bird Thursday, and I am gonna top it with TURKEY gravy. The mashed potatoes will be topped with TURKEY gravy. The day after, I plan on starting the day off with a Turkey and cheese omelet (turkey AND chicken eggs...suck on that). At lunch I plan on a big ol' fat TURKEY sandwich. And if there happens to be any turkey left after that...TURKEY pot pie baby...

So PETA...BITE ME, oh yeah I am meat. Although truth be told, I am probably made up more of chocolate, with a nougat center.
    Hurley's Gold

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I don't get it.

I am a member of PETA.

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals

If God didn't want us to eat them, He wouldn't have made them taste so good.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    ha... they should run that just to show what asshats they are.

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of delicious meat.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    i would pay another kid to beat her up. i fully intend on eating an entire ham by myself this thanksgiving, good thing my wife is an RN

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I'd love a turkey stuffed with duck, stuffed with chicken, stuffed with rabbit, stuffed with squirrel, stuffed with lemming, stuffed with baby turkeys, stuffed with baby chickens, stuffed with baby rabbits, stuffed with baby squirrels, stuffed with baby lemmings, wrapped in a panda skin.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I like to eat meat and I am all for the ethical treatment of animals.

Yeah, but PETA are just attention whores and very possibly a front for raising funds for radical terrorist groups like ALF.

PETA protests when county animal shelters have to euthanize animals because budgets will only go so far... then they turn around and do the same exact thing! PETA Kills Animals | PetaKillsAnimals.com

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I'd love a turkey stuffed with duck, stuffed with chicken, stuffed with rabbit, stuffed with squirrel, stuffed with lemming, stuffed with baby turkeys, stuffed with baby chickens, stuffed with baby rabbits, stuffed with baby squirrels, stuffed with baby lemmings, wrapped in a panda skin.

mmmmm that sounds tasty DC. lmao

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    There's only one living creature that I'd like to slowly kill with a pair of nail clippers, and it's a human. For PETA, I'm sure killing humans is an acceptable alternative....

Top Bottom