• ...and so much more!
  • Saiga78

BANNED!!!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2021
    Dallas
    A pleasure to finally post this i guess I failed to click the post button way back when I signed up. I moved to Ellis County (DFW) almost 2 years ago and still processing the divorce. I'm originally from Massachusetts but the military had me in California so long ago, but I stayed for the weather then left in 2021 becuase.....well you know.

I typically am I buyer but ill be listing some out of necessity in the appropriate forum...It's great to have this resource here...and to have un-neutered firearms...

I sell tech and I'm in Biz Dev, so it was not just guns that brought me here.... (the state income tax is proper)..I make music also its noisy and loud and normally electronic. New hobby i started last year. 13668836_10208483345992708_6308182017699821856_o (2).jpg

The best thing I'd say about myself is...my German Shepherd.

Thank for reading!
    Venture Surplus ad

Saiga78

BANNED!!!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2021
    Dallas
    lol biz dev in start up context is director level...Closing...??? In the last 10 years since I started selling things for a living I have had all the usual titles...Account Executive. National Account Manage....Regional Sales Manager..Global Channel and Alliance Manager...

I started out selling cars...went to a finance company and sold b2b...then a Storage Start up known for Back up and DR...then a well known secuity and cloud SAAS offering for heterogeneous environments...Then a 3 letter company that was on forbes befores forbes was forbes..

I always dominate and seem to beat everyone around me at convincing people to buy thing? is that the closing you all are talking about?

Id say I might be ok at closing. But I don't know...maybe you guys know more than me? Im sure you have seen Glen Gary Glen Ross...or the Vin Diesel Stock Broker movie?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cardwellfamily5%
    Top Bottom