• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Welcome. I was just in Calgary and Banff a few weeks ago. Snow in the Spring is not something I am accustomed to, or ever want to be, but beautiful scenery!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Howdy! I work with a Canadian Air Force officer who is stationed here, and he is an active shooter as well. Do you plan to make it down here, or are you just looking for folks with similar interests in firearms?

Cheers! M2

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Dang.... So does that mean you don't want to talk with Canadians who have moved to Texas?????? Whats up with that....LOL

OHHH I know.... my F.A.C. has expired and I do not have to show that and my DL when I go to walmart to pick up ammo.... LOL

Welcome to the site, you will be among family here... So there will be some bickering, ball busting and arguments, but at the end of the day if you ask or need help it will be offered by some of the friendliest people I have had the good fortune to meet.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Glad to have you aboard ! Served with a couple of fine Canadians in the US Marine Corps in early 1950s, Korean era...Fine men, fine Marines !! Just like homefolks, wish I knew what became of them, too many years past that time.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Welcome to Texas, even it is only via internet.

Note: This is what scares me about open borders, French Canadians---only Cajuns can understand them and who wants Cajuns translating anything. (just kidding)

Hey, I will trade our August for your Februar. (not kidding)

Top Bottom