• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbh2000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    San Angelo
    Stumbled across the forum the other day but didn't have time to introduce myself. Retired Navy, retired high school teacher, and still keeping busy. I'm mostly a Glock guy, but not a fanatic about them (love my TCP.)
    Lynx Defense

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Howdy from the "other" SA! I've been up to San Angelo a few times, mostly to Goodfellow; but it's been some years. Retired USAF here, still working as a contractor on Lackland. It pays for my gun addiction.

The TCP has been talking to me for quite a while, but I've been holding off owning another .380; but I've got two other Taurii (a PT111 and a 709 Slim) and love 'em!

Cheers! M2

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Welcome aboard ! Grew up and went to school in Angelo....First job was Producers Livestock Auction on the Ballinger Hwy., Last ones, General Tel, then USMC...Never really got my feet set back down there...The memories....Rowena ODHS Hall, Drive in movies, The Dixie Club, the Hanger Nightclub, Miniature Golf down on the river, Car races out on the Christoval Hwy,
    Jess York's Indian Motorcycle Shop, Cecil Birch's HarleyShop, John Joiner's BSA & Triump Shop, Downtown swimming pool, and Snows swimming pool out North....And the good old solid sensible West Texas folks....Wall, Mereta, Eola, Eden & ect.

jbh2000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    San Angelo
    Howdy from the "other" SA! I've been up to San Angelo a few times, mostly to Goodfellow; but it's been some years. Retired USAF here, still working as a contractor on Lackland. It pays for my gun addiction.

The TCP has been talking to me for quite a while, but I've been holding off owning another .380; but I've got two other Taurii (a PT111 and a 709 Slim) and love 'em!

Cheers! M2

Hi. I had the Slim, too, but just couldn't get used to it. I know the FTE and FTFs would have gone away, but it just didn't feel comfortable to shoot. I don't guess the TCP is all that comfortable for that matter, but it is a fun little gun.

jbh2000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    San Angelo
    Welcome aboard ! Grew up and went to school in Angelo....First job was Producers Livestock Auction on the Ballinger Hwy., Last ones, General Tel, then USMC...Never really got my feet set back down there...The memories....Rowena ODHS Hall, Drive in movies, The Dixie Club, the Hanger Nightclub, Miniature Golf down on the river, Car races out on the Christoval Hwy,
    Jess York's Indian Motorcycle Shop, Cecil Birch's HarleyShop, John Joiner's BSA & Triump Shop, Downtown swimming pool, and Snows swimming pool out North....And the good old solid sensible West Texas folks....Wall, Mereta, Eola, Eden & ect.
    Holy Batpoop! You might even be older than me.:) Didn't think that was possible.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom