• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild hair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    That's a lot of copies of ones self. I could only imagine what my child will be like. Probably stab me several times in my sleep while singing something creepy from Sesame Street.

Aaron...you are one twisted individual! (I like that in my friends!) And speaking of chores of ones self...my little looks like his dad washed in hot water...but is all me in personality! Yikes! I fear him! Lol!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

SarahBell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    San Antonio, Texas
    The will take over the world...they are the main reason I am doing as much research as I can so this summer they can go to the gun safely classes and I can answer any questions they have. currently my oldest two 9 and 10 year old live with their paternal grandmother and the grandmother and grandfather both have chl so I need to learn and I want to learn for myself

Wild hair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Romance happens when their backs are turned.....when all of the kids are around that is hard. 6 g, 9 g, 10 b, and 23 g expecting. I want my chl but can't have it :(

Mine never turns his back! He is an only child.....my miracle baby...(some days its a miracle he isn't ducktaped in thee closet)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom